+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

FORT Fogey

Re: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

No way Jeff would have called Colton out for faking appendicitis had that not been the case. He was probably given an antibiotic as a cover their a$$ move. It must have been very obvious to the doctor that nothing serious was going on.

I think a doctor came to camp and put Tyson's shoulder back in place and gave him some pain meds. It was not totally out and the medic said you may have damaged a tendon. The sling was just to keep it immobile to lessen the pain and prevent further damage until he could be seen. I have a hunch he will be fine. This may work to his advantage in that he will not be seen as an II threat at the merge. He is in a strong alliance so he won't be voted out because of this anytime soon.

Jeff mentionned it in an interview last week. It's not official, but he always suspected that Colton quit the first time around and he did not want him back on Blood vs Water. However the producers insisted. That is why he had so much disdain for Colton last night. I think he was a little rough on him, but seriously, Colton is the biggest brat and I have no clue why Caleb is why him. I just lost some respect for Caleb.
    AZChristian likes this.

That whole scene last night was strange. Colton acted like your typical six year old. What grown man acts that way? And then flinging himself in his SO's arms. Good grief! It was obvious that Jeff was not all that surprised by the theatrics and that Jeff was not sorry to see him go.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    This confuses me. If he really did quit the first time and was faking the appendicitis, why would he even be considered as a returnee? It didn't make sense for him to quit OW because he was pretty much in control of his tribe and had an idol, which logically leads me to believe that he wasn't faking. And no, he didn't have appendicitis but was apparently treated for some sort of infection upon leaving. Yet Probst acts as though it is a known fact to him/the other producers that he was faking. I know this has been discussed quite a bit before, so sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but something about the whole situation just seems a bit fishy.
    I think Colton said he had changed, and that he needed a chance to redeem himself. I always try and remember, we only see a very edited version, I am sure there was more dialogue between these two, last time and this time
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    the disdain Jeff showed him means he wont ever be back
    Jeff already didn't want him coming back, he was overruled.

I don't recall anyone who quit Survivor who didn't have a fairly understandable reason even if others might have been expected to tough it out under the circumstances. The black guy on Pearl Island was ripped up by biting bugs, or something like that. Kathy had an emotional meltdown. Someone left because her mother was critically sick and she was having second thoughts being away. Sue couldn't take Richard Hatch's gropings. Colton really stands out as leaving for entirely self-centered reasons, meaning no reason at all. And stupid, stupid, stupid because he may not see anything of Caleb for a few weeks if Caleb makes the jury.

I'll bet Colton is nowhere to be seen during the reunion show.

And I'll bet after Jeff ripped into Colton that he had a good gloat at the expense of whoever insisted that Colton be one of the contestants this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I'll bet Colton is nowhere to be seen during the reunion show.
    Depends on how well Caleb does. If Caleb makes the jury then they will have little choice but to have Colton around. And no matter what, the same producers that overrode Probst on casting Colton will probably want those last few tears for the reunion show...

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    Depends on how well Caleb does. If Caleb makes the jury then they will have little choice but to have Colton around. And no matter what, the same producers that overrode Probst on casting Colton will probably want those last few tears for the reunion show...
    Good points, but even so he may not be on the stage.

And even if he's allowed on the stage, he might do something ridiculous and dramatic like storming off. ;^)

Caleb hasn't rocked the boat- in fact in contrast to Colton, we hardly see or hear of him .He may just fly under the radar, or Brads radar. Brad who I think is intent on making his team as weak as possible So yes- Colton would be at he reunion show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Colton just made history for being the biggest quitter ever on this show by lasting only 7 days in this season. Past quitters (i.e. Osten from Pearl Islands; Naonka & Purple Kelly from Nicaragua) have lasted longer than him. That makes Colton the most pathetic quitter in this show's history.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Colton was a last minute replacement for Rob Cesternino and his wife because she became pregnant and couldn't compete. I'm pretty sure Colton was then forced upon Jeff.

I have my issues with Jeff Probst, but I know he hates quitters. In any case, we have hopefully seen the last of Colton and the show will be much more enjoyable for me now. It wouldn't surprise me if he cried and begged to come back, but it will not and must not happen.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread