+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Re: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

What did he say?

Can't wait for him to be gone. I was practically shouting HALLELUJAH when the team immediately figured out that his gossip was false.
    Punkin likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm sure Colton may have been over dramatizing his "appendicitis" during his first season, but from what I understand it was a pretty bad bacterial infection in his stomach and his intestines that needed antibiotics to treat. He could have been just fine staying, but I for one wouldn't want to mess around with an untreated infection of any kind while living the way they do. Who knows, he could be full of crap, but that was the "official" explanation via an Entertainment Weekly interview with him.

Now, if he suddenly comes down with some other mysterious ailment next week, all bets are off!!
    I guess he was just suffering from an acute case of crybabyitis. And judging from the previews, it looks like he might be about to relapse!
    holly71, Punkin and mushybrain like this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    What did he say?
    I can't remember exactly but he told others what someone else said about them (wanting them gone) and they compared notes and saw his lie clearly. It was a grand moment when they discovered this. They will not believe another thing out of his mouth. I doubt he leaves next week, just more dramatics. Caleb is still in the game and there is no way he is leaving yet. Yet. Now if Caleb gets voted out that may be another story.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I was willing to give Colton the benefit of the doubt, but that passed pretty quickly. What a little spoiled SNOT! On the other hand, his fiance seems really nice.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I've realized that Colton can't quit as long as Caleb is in the game because he won't know how soon he'll see him again. But if for some reason Caleb were voted out and lost at RI, Colton would be gone before the next tribal counci.

So here's hoping Colton ends up at Loser Lodge and Caleb makes it to Ponderosa!!

Colton and Caleb deserve one another. As really wished that Colton was not on here. But every show needs a bad guy or villain.
    Whip It Good!

I loathed the way he left. However, if things don't go his way , he leaves- so good riddance! the disdain Jeff showed him means he wont ever be back. I feel sorry for Caleb
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loathed the way he left. However, if things don't go his way , he leaves-
    Exactly the mentality and attitude of a brat!

He figured out that he has no control of the game. He deserves no respect, especially since he left his fiance now to his own devices. I didn't know that he feigned appendicitis last time. Jeff said he quit for a 2nd time. But if he quit last time then he should have been banned like the others who quit before him.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 10-03-2013 at 01:28 AM.
    law638 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Exactly the mentality and attitude of a brat!

He figured out that he has no control of the game. He deserves no respect, especially since he left his fiance now to his own devices. I didn't know that he feigned appendicitis last time. Jeff said he quit for a 2nd time. But if he quit last time then he should have been banned like the others who quit before him.
    This confuses me. If he really did quit the first time and was faking the appendicitis, why would he even be considered as a returnee? It didn't make sense for him to quit OW because he was pretty much in control of his tribe and had an idol, which logically leads me to believe that he wasn't faking. And no, he didn't have appendicitis but was apparently treated for some sort of infection upon leaving. Yet Probst acts as though it is a known fact to him/the other producers that he was faking. I know this has been discussed quite a bit before, so sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but something about the whole situation just seems a bit fishy.
    stacerace76 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

+ Reply to Thread