+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Re: Colton - Blood vs Water (Vet)

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    What is it with bringing racists and repugnant people on these shows??? What will be next? David Dukes teaming up with the grand wiz on the Amazing Race??? Sheesh!

As someone else mentioned, I thought that it was clearly understood that this bigot in lime and pink (I always thought it was weird to see a bigoted gay person... really?!?! But, that's a different topic!) was not welcomed on America's tv screens??? For goodness sakes, they could've brought back (*gag*) Coach! Ozzy!! CaoBoy!!! RUDY!!! Bring back the gal who made Survivor history by being the first person voted out... TWICE! Maybe a third time will be a charm?? But JUST.. NOT... COLTON!!!
    I wish Bill was back.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and jucamer like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

All I can say is I feel Colton was cast because they either didn't have enough people wanting to come back or were pressured to do so. Colton if I remembered right was upset to the nth degree with the decision made his first go and blamed production fir what was portrayed.

At least Russell Hantz was a jerk who could play. He also wasn't ugly in the same aspect as Colton is notorious for.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It's hard to believe anyone wants to marry this guy....

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    All I can say is I feel Colton was cast because they either didn't have enough people wanting to come back or were pressured to do so. Colton if I remembered right was upset to the nth degree with the decision made his first go and blamed production fir what was portrayed.

At least Russell Hantz was a jerk who could play. He also wasn't ugly in the same aspect as Colton is notorious for.
    I didn't love the way Russell Hantz denigrated and insulted women (and, IIRC, he was arrested for shoving a woman a few years ago). Misogynists and/or alleged abusers aren't less ugly than racists.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I didn't love the way Russell Hantz denigrated and insulted women (and, IIRC, he was arrested for shoving a woman a few years ago). Misogynists and/or alleged abusers aren't less ugly than racists.
    I didn't say I loved him (or even like him - I blame him and his brother for tainting Brandon's second attempt), I said that he at least played the game. Colton didn't have the game play to back up his behavior - he was that way to be that way.

I also maintain they brought him back because he threatened something on them due to his departure in the first go or some other obscure reason. He never forgave them for Medievac'ing him, especially when the medic's diagnosis wasn't right. That said, what if they were right and he had a ruptured appendix?

And I say that speculation because Johnny Fairplay was just as bad and disgusting as him, but they have blacklisted JF (with reason too.)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I've watched every season of Survivor from day one. I remember seeing the preview for the first show and telling my hubby we HAVE to watch it.

This will be the first season I won't watch. If I wanted Big Brother, I'd watch Big Brother. I want Survivor back.
    captain, Lil Bit and GabbyG like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Colton is NOT redeemable.
    holly71 and jucamer like this.

Nah, they will bring back anyone for ratings. I don't think there's any mystery behind it. Everyone loves a trainwreck. And if they only brought back good game players, then why bring back first boots? Or nearly every returnee of this new cast, who are mainly distinguished by their personalities, whether someone likes them or not (except for Tina, who has a win under her belt)? No one gets a return trip on their ability alone - as evidenced by the many winners who were wise enough to take their money and scurry back out of the public eye.
    I can't bring myself to care enough about Colton to worry about why he's back, anyway. The one I have my eye on this season is Tyson, who I think is a real contender for F2 or 3.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Regular

Why do they keep choosing the worst returnees ever? This season hasn't even officially started and it already sucks! The only one(s) I would remotely consider rooting for is Tyson/Rupert. Here's hoping that TAR 23 comes up with a much better cast than Survivor (which shouldn't be too difficult considering this bunch of blandies and douchebags).

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

The Amazing Race cast has already been revealed here in the Amazing Race forum. You can form early first impressions based on those bios.

+ Reply to Thread