Like Tree10Likes

Thread: John - Blood vs Water (New)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

John - Blood vs Water (New)

Name (Age): John (30)

Tribe Designation: Loved Ones

Relationship to Significant Castaway: Candice’s Husband

Current Residence: Washington, D.C.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being a West Point grad, graduating from Georgetown Medical School and training at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for my Orthopedic Surgery residency.

Inspiration in Life: The Wounded Warriors that we care for at Walter Reed.

Hobbies: Basketball, golf and working out.

Pet Peeves: Slow thinkers, talkers and movers; people who eat paper; illogical, irrational and inflexible people; excuses; mouth breathers.

3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, off-the-cuff, and loyal.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1) My wife – someone I can always trust! 2) My dogs – great listeners and never talk back. 3) Deck of cards – helps pass the time.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I relate most to Mick and Marcus because of my profession. I also relate to Penner and Boston Rob, as smart family oriented guys who realize they have more to play for then just themselves.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: This is one of the most intense, intellectual and physical challenges I can think of, and being able to play with Candice will make it that much more interesting and crazy!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My work ethic, determination, outside-the-box thinking, flexibility and mental toughness.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have a well-rounded mix of athleticism, grit and social emotional intelligence.

What Does It Mean to You to Play Survivor with Your Loved One? This will be such an incredible experience and an awesome opportunity for us! How many people can say they’ve competed in a game for a million dollars with the love of their life? There’s nobody in this world I trust more than Candice and this will be a crazy story for us to tell our kids someday.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214735/

Re: John - Blood vs Water (New)

Candice married Eddie Munster??
    spockwhat and ilja like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I don't like him. And he has bad taste in women.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and scoot13 like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hates mouth breathers and slow talkers... I guess he only deals with wounded warriors who have orthopedic injuries...jeepers.... Great socio-emotional intelligence there... likes dogs because they don't talk back. He'll really enjoy having kids...
    And from his picture I was set to like a guy who didn't shave his chect hair....

These days I'm starting to think those who like animals better than people might have something there.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Am I wrong to think some of those dislikes were tongue-in-cheek? I mean, come on, "people who eat paper"?!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, he is quite the hunk, and I'm glad Rupert made him feel a little shabby, but I think his wife can more than take care of herself....

Candice can definitely take care of herself.

I kind of liked his emotional side coming out when he talked about his wife, but I was also giggling because it's like they think these people are going to be taken out into the jungle and shot or something when they are voted out. Sheesh!

I think it was hilarious that Rupert inadvertently made him look like crap.

Even if his move was a better strategic move for him and his wife, it just came across that Rupert put his wife first over himself, and John did not. LOL

To me, he came across as a selfish person for thinking only of himself and wanting to stay in the game over his wife. I know he kind of asked his wife if she was fine with it, but you cant ask those kinds of things. You either do what Rupert did and volunteer yourself OR you dont. LOL
    holly71 and scoot13 like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't care for him.

But positive points for not giving up his spot for Candice.
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast