+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: 5/12 Survivor 26 Caramoan Finale and Reunion Show Thread

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/12 Survivor 26 Caramoan Finale and Reunion Show Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    I have really enjoyed this season. Its been a long time since I've really gotten into a seasson even though I always watch.
    I agree. I can't remember a season that had so many truly off the hook tribal councils. So much more interesting than when the season starts getting predictable early on.

And it stayed unpredictable right to the end. Cochoran wins? Who woulda thunk it.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    If they go that direction, I really, really hope it's all new people. Or, I guess, all former contestants. Just not a mix.
    I was just joking Really though, imagine 60 people on the island. Yikes.

But more detailed rumors for next season can be found in the S27 spec thread.

FORT Fogey

Heck, if I were Andrea, I'd sell that idol. What's she gonna keep it for? A good luck charm? If it were a good luck charm, she wouldn't have gone home with it in her pocket.

Fan Fav is revealed next. $100,001 says Cochran gets the $100K.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I was just joking Really though, imagine 60 people on the island. Yikes.

But more detailed rumors for next season can be found in the S27 spec thread.
    Maybe I read your post too quickly. I was assuming that if it were teams of three, they'd just keep it to, say, five or six teams of three. Not as many teams as there are currently single players.

Malcolm is a big ol' bowl of eye candy, isn't he?
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fan

Why aren't the pre-jury people up there? I'm kind of glad they're not because it's such a crowd, but this is the first time I can remember only the jury members being on stage. Maybe it was a way to NOT have to talk to Brandon Hantz.

On the other hand, I'm so upset at the thought that the "blood is thicker than water" thing means family, means Hantz. This was one of the best seasons ever, and Cochran is probably my favorite winner. It would be such a shame if they follow that up with a season of Russell and family because of their (Probst and Mark Burnett) obsession which the viewers don't seem to share.
    Punkin, Coco46, Midol and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I agree. I can't remember a season that had so many truly off the hook tribal councils. So much more interesting than when the season starts getting predictable early on.

And it stayed unpredictable right to the end. Cochoran wins? Who woulda thunk it.
    I am thrilled that Cochran won!! I think I wanted him to win most. At the end though, I wouldn't have been disappointed regardless of who won, even Eddie.

Why aren't the pre-jury people up there? I'm kind of glad they're not because it's such a crowd, but this is the first time I can remember only the jury members being on stage. Maybe it was a way to NOT have to talk to Brandon Hantz.
    That was kind of what I was thinking, too. They didn't want Brandon there, and to not obviously single him out, they didn't invite any of the pre-jurors back.
    jucamer likes this.

Hope it's not a family thing, and if it is please let it be people we have never seen before. Maybe tribes consisting of one family member on tribe A and one on tribe B so that some families will have an advantage at merge.
    Midol likes this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread