+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    NOT a happy camper with Brenda taken out under those circumstances. I've a half mind for Erik to win this over Cochran now, and if it's any of the remaining three, I will puke. (Though I do feel slightly sorry for Eddie for being so completely clueless in all his tribal councils).
    No one else they showed was targeting anyone in the alliance. Brenda targeted Cochran. It was VERY similar to Andrea going after Brenda. I don't really see the difference. Cochran was quite justified to remove her at this point, just like Brenda was justified to remove Andrea last week.

And I have to add that last week, Andrea gave up her reward for the tribe. So... eerily similar.
    Punkin, Duckyface, Alexxxx and 3 others like this.

Did y'all happen to catch Malcolm's reaction to Brenda getting voted out? He recognized a great strategic vote when he saw one.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I know people like to dissect this as a game and brilliant game play but for me it's always a game about how morally bankrupt people always win in the end. Always. Jusr like in life. I always go into this show praying someone good, decent and honest can somehow prevail despite being surrounded by muck. By scum. Tonight for the first time in a long time it made me sadder than usual. I can't understand how people like Cochran, Dawn and what's her face can be loved or respected by their families. Their scum. How can you love or respect or be proud of a family member who turns around and craps all over the person who gave your loved one the opportunity to be with you while she gave up the win for herself? Yeah yeah, I know it's all about game play, I know that. Brenda is too decent and kind and honest to win. And that's such a sad commentary. At least her Dad knows he raised a wonderful, decent human being. Maybe that's worth more than a million dollars. Having sad that, it made me a bit teary eyed when I saw Brenda's reaction to being voted off-I am glad she told them how hurt she is, because in her case, they absolutely -ripped her guts out in such a cruel way.
    So now, I think I'm going to root for Dead Man Walking , Eddie. Anyone but Dawn What an ungrateful witch-seriously, Brenda picked you to go on the barbecue, it's not like she purposely took it away from you. Get over it. I just feel so bad for Brenda.
    VanJagSol, GabbyG, maul52 and 2 others like this.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    ETA: I totally agree Dagwood.

Though I like her, I'm kind of hoping now that Dawn doesn't make it to the final three. She would be a blubbering mess... it may be darn difficult to watch. :s

I kind of hope Erik does make it. I think he could put forward an interesting argument, though I think most people watching the show would disagree with me. :p
    I don't think my nerves can take Dawn making it to final three. As I said before, her constant crying gets on my nerves. Makes me think of the slapping scene in the movie Airplane! LOL

What could Erik possibly say to justify himself in front of the jury? He really didn't do anything remarkable. I dunno...
    holly71 and MsFaninNJ like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    NOT a happy camper with Brenda taken out under those circumstances. I've a half mind for Erik to win this over Cochran now, and if it's any of the remaining three, I will puke. (Though I do feel slightly sorry for Eddie for being so completely clueless in all his tribal councils).
    He wasn't just clueless during tribal, I think he's been clueless the whole time.

Does he know where he is??
    holly71 likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

redsox girl... the real question is this? How could darling sweet Brenda vote out Andrea last week after Andrea gave up her paid for reward of food to provide rice and beans for the entire tribe?

They are ALL of them playing the game. Brenda is a sweet girl, but she knows what game she was playing like everyone else. And she was playing it as hard. She is no martyr of the game of Survivor.

FORT Fogey

Cochran stated tonight (to the camera) that his preferred F3 is himself, Dawn and Sherri. I really wish they had shown how he arrived at that decision. With Brenda gone now it could actually happen, but they're going to have to come up with a miracle to keep Eddie & Erik (especially Erik) from winning immunity when they need it.

Dawn is living on the ragged edge. I wish she would get voted off for her own sake, if not for my own viewing sake.

Really wanted Erik to get a coconut. His spine is showing from the front.

Cochran's mom called him 'Cochran'. Interesting. Is that a Survivor (TV) thing? I would think mom would call him John.

Sherri and her 'giving birth to my son' speech really brought me back to that moment in my own life. I'm a sap, I own it.

Eddie is blindsided again with another 'save' for himself. He must have a pocketful of lucky charms.

I love blindsides but that one was painful to watch. It was the right thing to do, but it was hard to watch. The jury enjoyed it, though. I think Brenda will recover from her hurt feelings soon enough and realize it was the right move strategically. She needs to channel some more humility from Daddy.

Good gameplay tonight, looking forward to the finale.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I love blindsides but that one was painful to watch. It was the right thing to do, but it was hard to watch. The jury enjoyed it, though. I think Brenda will recover from her hurt feelings soon enough and realize it was the right move strategically. She needs to channel some more humility from Daddy.

Good gameplay tonight, looking forward to the finale.
    Agreed. Brenda is a smart girl, she will realize it was the smart move to make and I am sure she will move on.

Loved the look on Eddie's face when he was 'blindsided' with staying. He was perfectly still like if they saw him they would change their mind and have a re-vote.
    Alexxxx, jucamer and Midol like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by KockyKamikaze
    What could Erik possibly say to justify himself in front of the jury? He really didn't do anything remarkable. I dunno...
    Erik was on the bottom of the Stealth-r-us. He's played very quietly... avoiding making the key decisions, winning challenges (and throwing them) and not ruffling any feathers. Week after week he creeps closer to final three with this strategy. It was curious that Cochran and Dawn were discussing Eddie and Brenda as THE challenge threats, but there was no mention of Erik. He should be target number one, but he's avoiding being that target. It's decent game-play, though, like I said, I don't think a lot of people see it. I will give you that it is unremarkable, but not wholly without merit. It would depend a lot on how angry jury members are at the other two of the final three... Erik's would at least be an interesting argument.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Midol like this.

I had heard that Dawn engineered Brenda's ouster. Sorry, but Dawn is vermin to me. Aside from everything else. I remember when Brenda was helping her through whatever was devastating Dawn with her teeth a few weeks back. Way to treat someone who has always supported you. I'm not among those who believe that anything is okay if you're doing it for money. I think this is not the only effect of Dawn backstabbing Brenda that we will see. Just my opinion, but I'll stick to it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread