+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

ilja, thank you, though I must admit it was a very hard thing to say about Brenda. I do like her a lot... but you can't play the part of being the most likeable person on the tribe and not expect to become a target! You can't have it every way you want.

I do feel bad... she looked like she was hit by a ton of bricks.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Did anyone notice Dawn smiling like the cat that ate the canary? Or maybe it was a special edit?

BAH! Brenda shouldn't have gone after Dawn's dental partial! She should've left her TOOTHLESS!

Absolutely, I was livid as though it was me. Brenda's father told her to be humble, not stupid and too trusting. Now I hope Sherri wins it all.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and GabbyG like this.

I have not watched tonight and am just catching up here. So Cochran, Dawn and Sherri voted together against Brenda? To me that means that is the tight trio vs. Eddie and Eric who are on the outs. E and E are both challenge threats so I wonder if the other three will stick together to get rid of them so it's a level playing field for them in the last challenge? I believe Dawn and Cochran are the only twosome left in the game and they will stick together as long as they can although, if any of them were smart they would take Cochran out because he is truly the biggest threat for the win in my book. He has played a great social game. He has always been very strategic and this time has even won a couple of immunity challenges.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

My husband and children were so upset and shocked! They kept saying they shouldn't do that to Brenda. I really expected it, but hoped that Dawn and Cochran would decide to wait. Brenda's shock made me very sad for her; she was so heartbroken :-(
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Is Dawn universally hated by all of FORT now?

I still want Cochran to win. I don't think Erik has what it takes and Eddie? Give me a break. It would be a sick joke if Eddie won.

Nope, I still like her and am rooting for her or Cochran. I can see why they did it. Brenda was tough. You get a chance to get rid of her you do it. She also had the likability factor and she could win.

I am sure the fact that Brenda took away Dawn's loved one time had a little to do with it. I am sure she understands why Brenda did it, but that doesn't still stop the fact that it probably hurt. I know there are only 3 more days and all that, but it is easier said from our couches than from starving on the beach.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

ETA: I totally agree Dagwood.

Though I like her, I'm kind of hoping now that Dawn doesn't make it to the final three. She would be a blubbering mess... it may be darn difficult to watch. :s

I kind of hope Erik does make it. I think he could put forward an interesting argument, though I think most people watching the show would disagree with me. :p
    Midol likes this.

Well, if Dawn makes it to the end we know one person who won't be voting or her (Brenda)
    2boysmom likes this.

FORT Regular

NOT a happy camper with Brenda taken out under those circumstances. I've a half mind for Erik to win this over Cochran now, and if it's any of the remaining three, I will puke. (Though I do feel slightly sorry for Eddie for being so completely clueless in all his tribal councils).
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Well, if Dawn makes it to the end we know one person who won't be voting or her (Brenda)
    Yeah, Brenda would be voting for Erik.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    So, Dawn sticking with her alliance mate from the beginning-- Cochran, is somehow worse than flipping on Brenda? It was Cochran's idea to remove Brenda, and Dawn stuck to their deal.

I understand that Brenda is hurt, but this is a game. Andrea got the shaft last week, now it was Brenda's turn. Why Dawn is getting all the blame, I'm not sure.

As for Brenda's claim that because she "bought" favour with the rest and played an "honest" game she should somehow be exempt from being a part of the game, it's ridiculous. Her dad wanted her to have humility, and believing that she was better than everyone else and was not allowed to be voted out like anyone else, is not humility... it's a superiority thing. BUT, I'm nicer than you! No way, I'm not buying it.

Well said. There is a point where you have to stick with your main alliance and the side ones have to go.
    Duckyface likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread