+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree547Likes

Thread: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/8 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    It's ok to feel remorse about a strategic play you felt you needed to make. Could be editing but TC had her looking rather gleeful at Brenda's outster. I'm not so sure that Dawn's children are going to be as impressed with her as she wants them to be with how she's played. Her kids could be sitting next to her on the couch going, "geeze, Mom, how could you do that?" She's bringing home a chunk of change for having made it this far. Not bad for a month's pay.
    I don't know the ages of her children but I don't think that will ever come up. I think they will be so glad to have mom back, and give her hugs, nothing else will matter, to them or to her. She has already won when that happens
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't know the ages of her children but I don't think that will ever come up. I think they will be so glad to have mom back, and give her hugs, nothing else will matter, to them or to her. She has already won when that happens
    Mom has been back for months. I mean right, now, watching the program.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea
    There's the game, and there's personal. Brenda obviously took this very personally, and I think it was mainly because Dawn seems to have forged this bond with Brenda and I am sure Brenda never in a million years thought Dawn would take her out when there was an easy boot in Eddie.
    Sweetpea, I know I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I think it would be a really good idea to check out Brenda's ponderosa video! That's kind of the funniest thing about this... Brenda isn't upset and understands it's a game, so why should everyone watching be upset?

She gets it's a game, she's played before. I think her crying after being booted was a knee-jerk emotional reaction to the shock of being voted out because she thought she was very safe. Also, many of these people are on edge, Brenda too, getting booted just brought on the tears.
    Duckyface, Alexxxx, ilja and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Brenda is totally OK at Ponderosa. She gets it. I think she even admires the good game play that got her eliminated. The only problem I see for her at Ponderosa is Phillip. She says she's ok about everything and he chimes in with 'just give it a couple of days'. He said that a couple of times. I hope he doesn't get her all stirred up and bitter about it at final tribal.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Brenda is totally OK at Ponderosa. She gets it. I think she even admires the good game play that got her eliminated. The only problem I see for her at Ponderosa is Phillip. She says she's ok about everything and he chimes in with 'just give it a couple of days'. He said that a couple of times. I hope he doesn't get her all stirred up and bitter about it at final tribal.
    I know, why would he say that - Maybe he meant when they go to TC
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xtremist View Post
    Ouch, that hurts! Personally, I feel there's a difference between Andrea and Brenda's blindsides. Andrea got blindsided after making a strategic move to vote out Brenda. Brenda got blindsided for being true to Dawn. My opinion of Dawn plummeted after this episode. I get that she's upset that she's unable to spend time with her loved ones, but to feel upset that Brenda got all the love for the sacrifice she made, while she just ended up empty-handed? As much as her emotions were driving her thoughts, that was petty IMO.

I think Dawn sealed her fate at winning this game. Personally, the only 2 people that I think will win the game is either Cochran or Eddie. Cochran hands-down played the best game of the remaining survivors, while Eddie might benefit from a bitter jury and "Bro" votes (Malcolm, Reynold, Michael and maybe one of Brenda/Erik/Philip/Andrea?).

She might have been a twice-returnee, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing Brenda return in a future edition!
    Brenda was blindsided because she was a threat to win and did well in challenges. It had nothing to do with Dawn. All who are left have their head in the game and not bothered by anything other than who can they win against. Dawn is a shoo in for F3; you want to sit next to her, for sure.
    Uncle David and Midol like this.

How could it not have anything to do with Dawn? Dawn voted her out. Of course it did. I agree you would want to sit next to her at this point, because there is no way in hell she is going to win.
    Florimel likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know, why would he say that - Maybe he meant when they go to TC
    Maybe Phillip's still trying to control the ending of the game by swaying votes. I don't really know what his agenda might be.

Or, maybe he's just a surly old curmudgeon with a stick up his arse for getting voted out and can't handle anybody being a good sport about their own elimination.
    ilja and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Maybe Phillip's still trying to control the ending of the game by swaying votes. I don't really know what his agenda might be.

Or, maybe he's just a surly old curmudgeon with a stick up his arse for getting voted out and can't handle anybody being a good sport about their own elimination.

I can't make him out, I expect some rambling question at TFTC.I wish he would ask, if they liked the names he insisted on giving them
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    How could it not have anything to do with Dawn? Dawn voted her out. Of course it did. I agree you would want to sit next to her at this point, because there is no way in hell she is going to win.
    It was said that Brenda's being voted out was BECAUSE of her being "true" to Dawn. I don't see where that came in.

First she didn't choose to let Dawn have time with her family BECAUSE she wanted more jury votes. That's not being true to Dawn, and besides that is not the reason she was voted out. She was voted out because she was a threat.

Second it wasn't even Dawn's idea to vote her out and she was reluctant at first to go along with it, so why is Brenda being voted out a result of being "true" to Dawn

Third do people really think Dawn's kids are going to say "oh Mom you should have let that lady you met a couple weeks before win the game? or be disappointed in her for trying to win? They'll be so grateful to her for putting herself through this tough tough game and giving it her all to try to win for them.

Just because Dawn has stuck to an alliance that doesn't have Malcolm and Brenda in it and has been true to her alliance with Cochran, there's resentment of her and calling her a back stabber and tattle tale. If Malcolm or Brenda had done exactly as Dawn has, people who like them would call it good game play. You know they would have done exactly the same if they'd had the chance.

+ Reply to Thread