+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 117
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #81
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Eddie sucks. But I have to root for him because he and Erik are the last Blues left.

    The way Eddie speaks and holds his mouth reminds me of Josh Grobin!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  2. #82
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,711

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I know most here don't like Dawn ... but really is Cochran calling the shots? Dawn seems to be the one that everyone goes to which is why she is able to "tattle". She is the one who has the best social game, plus picking the smartest guy to ally with.
    I don't see Cochran really interacting, just doing those narrations.
    Dawn also has established herself as a non-threat.
    Sorry but much as I like Cochran as the "underdog" .... I would have to vote for Dawn as the winner. JMO
    That will probably be her speech if she makes it to F3!

  3. #83
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,711

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Eddie sucks. But I have to root for him because he and Erik are the last Blues left.
    What are the Blues???

  4. #84
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,707

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Well, as much as I didn't care for Reynold early on, it was nice to see him go out smiling and gracious. He totally looked excited on the jury too. He's like a big doofus kid in a Survivor candy store.

    Oh, Andrea, you totally overplayed that. You pushed too hard to get Brenda voted out, and then misread the way the wind was blowing and didn't play the HII that Eric so stupidly handed to you. I did love the "What!!?" she shouted out at TC when Jeff was reading the votes. That was such a fun and genuine reaction.

    Cochran, you are in charge indeed. I still can't stand Sherri's smug face. She acts like she's played a masterful game when in fact she's just the least threatening player from the fans left, in every which way: physical, social and strategic. Sherri, you are a goat.

    I can NOT believe Eddie voluntarily opted out of the immunity challenge 5 seconds in for a shared plate of donuts and a sip of milk.

    Whoops...how could I forget to mention that fabulous Snidely Whiplash 'stache that Reynold was sporting at the second TC? I just about fell off my chair laughing.

    And one last edit: God God Malcolm cleans up well. Wow.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 05-03-2013 at 12:23 AM.
    Punkin, Sk8Leigh and jucamer like this.

  5. #85
    FORT Fan Colombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    236

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I know most here don't like Dawn ... but really is Cochran calling the shots? Dawn seems to be the one that everyone goes to which is why she is able to "tattle". She is the one who has the best social game, plus picking the smartest guy to ally with.
    I don't see Cochran really interacting, just doing those narrations.
    Dawn also has established herself as a non-threat.
    Sorry but much as I like Cochran as the "underdog" .... I would have to vote for Dawn as the winner. JMO
    I agree. Dawn and Cochran have played a good game and they are a very tight team. They are definitely in control. It will just be interesting to see who else they are holding close to them and if they can keep a majority or if the others, (Erik & Brenda) break loose and try to seize control.

    I can hardly wait for next week.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey hot_chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Cochran, you are in charge indeed. I still can't stand Sherri's smug face. She acts like she's played a masterful game when in fact she's just the least threatening player from the fans left, in every which way: physical, social and strategic. Sherri, you are a goat.

    I can NOT believe Eddie voluntarily opted out of the immunity challenge 5 seconds in for a shared plate of donuts and a sip of milk.

    Whoops...how could I forget to mention that fabulous Snidely Whiplash 'stache that Reynold was sporting at the second TC? I just about fell off my chair laughing.

    And one last edit: God God Malcolm cleans up well. Wow.
    I agree with pretty much your whole post. Sherri is truly delusional. Ever since the merge she's had this bizarre idea that she's somehow in control and in a good position, when she's being used for her vote and will be voted out when she's no longer needed, which will be very soon. Either that or dragged to the final 3, where she will be torn apart by the jury and receive no votes. She lucked out in the tribe switch; if she had ended up on the other tribe with Phillip and Cochran (which lost most of the challenges), she probably would have been the first one to go from there.

    I thought Eddie jumping down so soon was pretty stupid too, knowing that he was one of the top targets for the vote out, however he did say after the fact that he couldn't have stayed up for very long anyway. I can't see giving up only a few minutes in though, and had he stayed on longer he may have gotten better food. But Eddie has shown to not be the sharpest tool in the shed. I've already mentioned this but Malcolm on the jury . His facial expressions and reactions to the goings-on were pretty good too.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

  7. #87
    Think Spring Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    17,984

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Didn't Eddie comment (somewhere) that he wouldn't have lasted the first hour so he might as well leave for the donuts?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  8. #88
    Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Here
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,834

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    What are the Blues???
    My pool team.

  9. #89
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,136

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I know most here don't like Dawn ... but really is Cochran calling the shots? Dawn seems to be the one that everyone goes to which is why she is able to "tattle". She is the one who has the best social game, plus picking the smartest guy to ally with.
    I don't see Cochran really interacting, just doing those narrations.
    Dawn also has established herself as a non-threat.
    Sorry but much as I like Cochran as the "underdog" .... I would have to vote for Dawn as the winner. JMO
    You make some great points. I think we often see what we want to see. I'm curious as to what the rest of the tribe is thinking as to who is running things.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

  10. #90
    I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,948

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Didn't Eddie comment (somewhere) that he wouldn't have lasted the first hour so he might as well leave for the donuts?
    Yep, and he may have been aware of how long he could last... but he made an assumption that others could last longer. He didn't know that Brenda and Andrea would make it for that long. Heck, he didn't even wait for a higher tier and Brenda almost fell off at the beginning of the highest tier. You never know, you have to try at least.
    holly71 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.