+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 117
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey march's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    863

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    I wonder if she could have left it on her seat for whoever was smart enough to grab it?
    probably not but it would have made for an interesting few moments.

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,292

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    It would have been interesting. Usually when they are leaving though, they aren't really thinking about protecting anyone left! Remember even a few seasons ago when that horrible guy (can't remember his name) got evacuated and decided not to give his idol to his partner in crime?

  3. #63
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,152

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Anyone leaving with an HII in their pocket was a blindside, so perhaps not thinking so clearly.

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,357

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    It would have been interesting. Usually when they are leaving though, they aren't really thinking about protecting anyone left! Remember even a few seasons ago when that horrible guy (can't remember his name) got evacuated and decided not to give his idol to his partner in crime?
    That would have been Colton.
    There's no place like home!

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,292

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    That would have been Colton.
    Thank you! I knew it started with a "C" but all that was coming to my mind was Cochran, which is obviously wrong!!

  6. #66
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    263

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    While Andrea wasn't one of my favorites this season, I did like that she appreciated the blindside. "Good one!"

  7. #67
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,281

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    So which castaway is targeted to go home next? Do you think the remaining fans (Eddie and Sherri) will be swept out first or will another favorite be out? I have no clue now that Reynold is gone. I don't think Eddie and Sherri are threats to winning the season. Even if they do make it to the end, the jury is probably more stacked to the favorites. It wil be interesting to see what happens.

    I hope Reynold gets a chance to come back on a future season of Survivor. He's so good at challenges, if he could just get the strategy working, too, he'd have a shot at winning.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

  8. #68
    chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,084

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu
    I hope Reynold gets a chance to come back on a future season of Survivor. He's so good at challenges, if he could just get the strategy working, too, he'd have a shot at winning.
    Sure, all he'd have to do with his original tribe of 10 is find a combination of guys to bro down with plus some f@#$able girls to make up 6 and I think that would be a serious good looking cool kids table that could take him all the way to the end!

    Seriously though. He's good at challenges but has had zero gameplay the entire season. Without a lucky draw in the tribe shake up and Malcolm, he'd have been gone long long ago.
    Punkin, Florimel, Brooks and 9 others like this.

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,292

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    So which castaway is targeted to go home next? Do you think the remaining fans (Eddie and Sherri) will be swept out first or will another favorite be out? I have no clue now that Reynold is gone. I don't think Eddie and Sherri are threats to winning the season. Even if they do make it to the end, the jury is probably more stacked to the favorites. It wil be interesting to see what happens.

    I hope Reynold gets a chance to come back on a future season of Survivor. He's so good at challenges, if he could just get the strategy working, too, he'd have a shot at winning.
    I would say Brenda is probably on a target list. I also think Eddie and Erik are targets because they can win physical challenges. Honestly who should be a target is Cochran, but like I said above, I don't see it happening. It seems like he is calling the shots a bit, so I would say Brenda and Erik are his targets.

  10. #70
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,363

    Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

    If I got blindsided with an idol in my possession, I wouldn't give it to anyone!
    I'd be all like "screw all y'all!" Why would I help anyone that just orchestrated my ouster?
    Just saying!

    The Colton situation was different though because he didn't get voted out, he got medivac'd. In that instance, he should have given it to someone he liked, but it's Colton, so I wouldn't expect anything decent out of him!
    GabbyG and Midol like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.