+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I wonder if she could have left it on her seat for whoever was smart enough to grab it?
    probably not but it would have made for an interesting few moments.

It would have been interesting. Usually when they are leaving though, they aren't really thinking about protecting anyone left! Remember even a few seasons ago when that horrible guy (can't remember his name) got evacuated and decided not to give his idol to his partner in crime?

Anyone leaving with an HII in their pocket was a blindside, so perhaps not thinking so clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    It would have been interesting. Usually when they are leaving though, they aren't really thinking about protecting anyone left! Remember even a few seasons ago when that horrible guy (can't remember his name) got evacuated and decided not to give his idol to his partner in crime?
    That would have been Colton.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    That would have been Colton.
    Thank you! I knew it started with a "C" but all that was coming to my mind was Cochran, which is obviously wrong!!

FORT Fan

While Andrea wasn't one of my favorites this season, I did like that she appreciated the blindside. "Good one!"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

So which castaway is targeted to go home next? Do you think the remaining fans (Eddie and Sherri) will be swept out first or will another favorite be out? I have no clue now that Reynold is gone. I don't think Eddie and Sherri are threats to winning the season. Even if they do make it to the end, the jury is probably more stacked to the favorites. It wil be interesting to see what happens.

I hope Reynold gets a chance to come back on a future season of Survivor. He's so good at challenges, if he could just get the strategy working, too, he'd have a shot at winning.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu
    I hope Reynold gets a chance to come back on a future season of Survivor. He's so good at challenges, if he could just get the strategy working, too, he'd have a shot at winning.
    Sure, all he'd have to do with his original tribe of 10 is find a combination of guys to bro down with plus some f@#$able girls to make up 6 and I think that would be a serious good looking cool kids table that could take him all the way to the end!

Seriously though. He's good at challenges but has had zero gameplay the entire season. Without a lucky draw in the tribe shake up and Malcolm, he'd have been gone long long ago.
    Punkin, Florimel, Brooks and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    So which castaway is targeted to go home next? Do you think the remaining fans (Eddie and Sherri) will be swept out first or will another favorite be out? I have no clue now that Reynold is gone. I don't think Eddie and Sherri are threats to winning the season. Even if they do make it to the end, the jury is probably more stacked to the favorites. It wil be interesting to see what happens.

I would say Brenda is probably on a target list. I also think Eddie and Erik are targets because they can win physical challenges. Honestly who should be a target is Cochran, but like I said above, I don't see it happening. It seems like he is calling the shots a bit, so I would say Brenda and Erik are his targets.

If I got blindsided with an idol in my possession, I wouldn't give it to anyone!
    I'd be all like "screw all y'all!" Why would I help anyone that just orchestrated my ouster?
    Just saying!

The Colton situation was different though because he didn't get voted out, he got medivac'd. In that instance, he should have given it to someone he liked, but it's Colton, so I wouldn't expect anything decent out of him!
    GabbyG and Midol like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread