+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I agree, if they were smart they would vote out Cochran next. Of course, I am sure it is much harder to see that while playing, instead of when we get to sit on a couch and watch it lol. I hope Dawn goes soon. She is grating on my every nerve for some reason.
    holly71, NCLurker, Lil Bit and 2 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree, if they were smart they would vote out Cochran next. Of course, I am sure it is much harder to see that while playing, instead of when we get to sit on a couch and watch it lol. I hope Dawn goes soon. She is grating on my every nerve for some reason.
    Dawn grates on my nerves, so I know how you feel
    holly71 and xcptnl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I kept thinking "Uncle Rico." All he needed was a dang football. Back in 2002, he WOULD have won all those immunity challenges. No doubt. No doubt in his mind. :p

The main think is if Cochran is aware he is the target. He has a history in this game of changing votes to suit his gameplay. It does make me nervous for Cochran though, but I suppose it was inevitable that people would recognize him as a threat eventually. I didn't notice it was Dawn that Brenda was talking to, so I guess that's good news.

ilja, it was when Andrea said " last time she got too comfortable and that's when she got voted out" that sent up a red flag for me.
    Yes, the funny part of that statement was that she was talking about Brenda - basically saying the last time she (Andrea) played the game, she got blindsided, so she knows how it feels and felt bad for Brenda that it was coming for her! Given what happened, that whole statement was very funny.

I wonder if they pushed the two tribals together last night because, even though they tried to edit it like there was a question, there really was no question about who was going home in the first tribal. If we had had a whole hour before the most predictable tribal this entire season, that would have been a very boring show last night!

I have said it before and I will say it again, I am very impressed with Cochran this season. He is really playing a good game - and really thinking. I hope he wins!!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    if they were smart they would vote out Cochran next. Of course, I am sure it is much harder to see that while playing
    TC goes on forever, and Jeffy seems to spend much of it praising Cochran for what a brilliant student of Survivor that he is, possibly a lot more than we see after editing. These constant reminders have to be sinking in to the others.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    TC goes on forever, and Jeffy seems to spend much of it praising Cochran for what a brilliant student of Survivor that he is, possibly a lot more than we see after editing. These constant reminders have to be sinking in to the others.
    Maybe but with Andrea gone, who is left to make a move? Eddie is a no. Erik - he comes out with some good stuff every once in a while, but generally he seems clueless. Dawn is so terrified of getting voted off herself that she won't go against Cochran. Sherri - jury is out on her, but I have seen her do nothing lately. That leaves Brenda, but who could she recruit? That's the funny part that I see now. Unless someone really steps up and gets the others on board, I don't know how Cochran DOESN'T make it to the end. I think Andrea was his biggest threat.
    Midol likes this.

How it might happen is a reward challenge that separates the group long enough to discuss strategy, and those discussions always seem to lead to voting off someone in the other party. Probably due for one of those reward scenarios next week.

I still like Dawn and if you consider that she is truly responsible for a lot of folks leaving after they talked to her, I would say that is a good argument for her winning the game. That is of course, if they aren't mad at her for it since they will be the jury members which is part of what makes it so hard to win this game.

Though sheepishly, I must admit at this point, I'm on team-Cochran.
    Photobabe likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Does anyone know whether there is a rule that if you're voted out with an immunity in your pocket whether you could hand it to someone before you leave the TC area? There are few enough people left that might make a huge difference.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Does anyone know whether there is a rule that if you're voted out with an immunity in your pocket whether you could hand it to someone before you leave the TC area? There are few enough people left that might make a huge difference.
    Jeff says, "Once the results have been announced, you must leave the Tribal Council area IMMEDIATELY." IMO, that precludes someone handing it off.

What if she tossed it into a crowd like a new bride tossing her bouquet? LOL The only specific rule I'm aware of is you can't hand off your HII in secret. I think I recall several seasons ago that one of the voted-out contestants willed her sweater to someone still in the game.

+ Reply to Thread