+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I don't think anyone sees them as a threat to win. Of all the people left i would pick Sheri to sit next to at the Final Tribal. She hasn't done much of anything the whole game so I doubt she would get any votes....and all Eddie has done was manage to somehow not get voted out, but he was never the brains behind that operation either. They are pretty much sheep.
    I agree. It was smart to take out Andrea (with the idol) now and Eddie and Sherri can pretty much be voted off at any time. Neither of them have proven to be any good at challenges and neither are great strategists. They wouldn't be bad to take to the end though, because I doubt anyone would vote for them. Cochran was talking to someone (it was either Dawn or Andrea) and one of them thought Eddie would win if he made it to the end, which I'm pretty sure he wouldn't. I can't see him being able to argue for himself effectively. He just doesn't seem that bright.

Reynold at the beginning "I can win 5 immunities in a row". So arrogant, but luckily it wasn't true. Happy to see him go. What was with that mustache? It looked terrible. Malcolm on the other hand...

Great blindside by Cochran. I hope he wins and that the preview for next week doesn't mean he's the next to go.
    jucamer, Midol and sparklete like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Starting to remember why I disliked Brenda so much during her season.
    Why was that? I know I didn't -but she seems okay this time.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Cochran and Dawn a are solidly together and won't vote against each other under any circumstance. Brenda may have enjoyed a prominent spot in that alliance also but perhaps on a lower tier in terms of trustworthiness, which became apparent in the preview of next week's episode showing Brenda suggesting to Dawn that Cochran be taken out. Which likely means that Dawn and Cochran will go after Brenda next - I suspect Brenda's days are numbered.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Colombian View Post
    I think Cochran and Dawn a are solidly together and won't vote against each other under any circumstance. Brenda may have enjoyed a prominent spot in that alliance also but perhaps on a lower tier in terms of trustworthiness, which became apparent in the preview of next week's episode showing Brenda suggesting to Dawn that Cochran be taken out. Which likely means that Dawn and Cochran will go after Brenda next - I suspect Brenda's days are numbered.
    Hasn't anyone figured out yet that if you tell Dawn anything she will run right back to whomever it was said about? She is as wishy-washy as they come- I wouldn't trust her with any inside intel ever. On the other hand, I think it was Cochran who got her out of the game the last time they played together so maybe this time, payback is a *itch!

It was pretty much a done deal that Andrea was going to go last night once we saw her talking about someone else being blindsided. She did say that, didn't she? I'm still on my first cup of coffee and am not all here yet.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate
    Reynold at the beginning "I can win 5 immunities in a row". So arrogant, but luckily it wasn't true. Happy to see him go. What was with that mustache? It looked terrible.
    I kept thinking "Uncle Rico." All he needed was a dang football. Back in 2002, he WOULD have won all those immunity challenges. No doubt. No doubt in his mind. :p

The main think is if Cochran is aware he is the target. He has a history in this game of changing votes to suit his gameplay. It does make me nervous for Cochran though, but I suppose it was inevitable that people would recognize him as a threat eventually. I didn't notice it was Dawn that Brenda was talking to, so I guess that's good news.

ilja, it was when Andrea said " last time she got too comfortable and that's when she got voted out" that sent up a red flag for me.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I kept thinking "Uncle Rico." All he needed was a dang football. Back in 2002, he WOULD have won all those immunity challenges. No doubt. No doubt in his mind. :p

The main think is if Cochran is aware he is the target. He has a history in this game of changing votes to suit his gameplay. It does make me nervous for Cochran though, but I suppose it was inevitable that people would recognize him as a threat eventually. I didn't notice it was Dawn that Brenda was talking to, so I guess that's good news.

ilja, it was when Andrea said " last time she got too comfortable and that's when she got voted out" that sent up a red flag for me.
    Oh yes, I remember that now that you mention it.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Hasn't anyone figured out yet that if you tell Dawn anything she will run right back to whomever it was said about? She is as wishy-washy as they come
    Same thing could be said for Erik, and to an extent Andrea. I don't think it's being wishy-washy. It's the strategic blindsiding going on all the time, which was much of what they discussed at TC last night. A lot of the players must be kicking themselves watching it happen on tv when they were so oblivious at the time. Even Cochran appears to trust Erik, and I hope that isn't his downfall.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Reynold's gone, but I was confused. How did the voting go down? Brenda, Eddie, and Sherri got one?
    Reading through so someone may have already answered this - Reynold and Eddie voted for Brenda and Sherri (not sure who voted for who). Then the alliance split the vote - the guys voted for Eddie (he got 2 votes) and the gals voted for Reynold.

If the rest of the players were smart, they would vote off Cochran. He seems to be the go-to guy when it come to who the alliance is voting off. He has also been good at winning immunity too. He's also a smart guy, but who knows, with this game anything can happen!

+ Reply to Thread