+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/1 Survivor Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Phillip really cannot blame those left for his ouster, that was Malcolm's work.
    holly71 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Maybe Fillup! okay not bitter, but none to pleased. I love the questions
    Fillup is going to have this long intricate speech to prove how powerful a player he is and everyone will end up scratching their heads afterwards wondering what the heck he just said.
    holly71 and teatime like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Fillup is going to have this long intricate speech to prove how powerful a player he is and everyone will end up scratching their heads afterwards wondering what the heck he just said.
    I cant wait!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Meh, I don't really care for double boot episodes to be honest...they always seem rushed to me. So, Captain Reynold's quest has finally come to an end. I've given him crap all season, but I will say he too being voted out well. Loved Brenda saying he should have been more humble though And what a blindside, from Corinne to Philip to now Andrea there have been some great blindsides following the merge this time. Reynold might be gone, but looks like Eddie's the one that just won't go away, and once again, he might still be there, but that second tribal really didn't go his way. He's probably playing even worse than Reynold...that was so dumb of him to exit the first challenge for some doughnuts. Maybe he's the one I should have compared to Zapp Brannigan instead of Reynold.

I liked Andrea last time, but she's been kind of frustrating this season...she was playing to win, but she was so paranoid, and that was probably her downfall, along with trusting Cochran too much. Erik's gotten a little better in that he knows not to give up immunity from a challenge now, but seriously, what was he thinking just handing the hidden idol to Andrea...just like Cochran I thought he didn't learn one thing. I hope Brenda and Dawn don't turn on Cochran...I'd love for them to be the final three. As bad as he's been playing, Eddie could be dangerous, especially if he goes on an immunity run...he'd have the votes of Malcolm, Reynold, and probably Michael and Andrea, plus some Stealth R Us jury members could be bitter against the other two finalists. Even for those on the bottom of Spies R Us (Erik and Sherri maybe?) it might be too risky to not get Eddie out the next time they can.

I think Eddie has a good chance of being taken to the final 2 as the "goat". Seriously no one is going to vote to give him the million dollars. Now that I think about it that's sorta what Phillip did his first season, so I guess there is now another viable strategy to get to the finale it's "Be the Goat Strategy".
    jucamer likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think Andrea's biggest mistake wasn't trusting Cochran too much, but rather cozying up to Eddie.
    The dominant alliance saw Eddie & Reynold (& then Malcolm) as the enemy. They saw Andrea's actions as potential betrayal & didn't know if they could trust her.

First she cozy'd up to Eddie, then she tried to get Brenda voted out, then she as good as told Cochran that she wanted to take Eddie to the Finals. She even mentioned voting out Dawn. Cochran saw this as betrayal to the core alliance & told them. Thus the voting out of Andrea, with Eddie as back up plan if she used her idol.

She shot herself in the foot. She was the one they saw as untrustworthy. I think they made a smart move, not turned their back on her.
    Shoepie and kev89 like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I think Eddie has a good chance of being taken to the final 2 as the "goat". Seriously no one is going to vote to give him the million dollars. Now that I think about it that's sorta what Phillip did his first season, so I guess there is now another viable strategy to get to the finale it's "Be the Goat Strategy".
    Well, I think Reynold and Andrea could vote for Eddie. I said Malcolm would, but Malcolm's a big fan of the show and seems like he'd vote for who he thought played the best game. Unless Eddie wins every immunity from here on out or finds a hidden idol, the only way he can make it to the end is if the majority alliance betrays each other. If that happened, then some of the betrayed jury members just might be bitter enough to vote for Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I think Andrea's biggest mistake wasn't trusting Cochran too much, but rather cozying up to Eddie.
    The dominant alliance saw Eddie & Reynold (& then Malcolm) as the enemy. They saw Andrea's actions as potential betrayal & didn't know if they could trust her.

First she cozy'd up to Eddie, then she tried to get Brenda voted out, then she as good as told Cochran that she wanted to take Eddie to the Finals. She even mentioned voting out Dawn. Cochran saw this as betrayal to the core alliance & told them. Thus the voting out of Andrea, with Eddie as back up plan if she used her idol.

She shot herself in the foot. She was the one they saw as untrustworthy. I think they made a smart move, not turned their back on her.
    That's a good point, and I probably shouldn't have said trust Cochran, but that she shouldn't have schemed with him. I also agree with you that she got way too cozy with Eddie. She might have been better off scheming with Sherri or Erik, or maybe not since Reynold, Eddie, and Malcolm tried to pull them on their side, but she made the same mistake as Corinne. Just as Corinne thought Dawn would betray the group, Andrea thought Cochran would.

I think Erik was basically between a rock and a hard place when he found the HII. The clue was Andrea's and she shared it with the tribe. When Erik found it in front of all of them he almost HAD to give it to Andrea or look really selfish by keeping it for himself. If he had kept it I think it might have really put a target on him.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

My first thought was "why did Erik just hand over the idol to Andrea?" But it was her clue, and without the clue they ultimately wouldn't have found it. I don't really get why the others would help her look if they would just have to hand it over to Andrea anyway.
    ilja likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I guess to keep Reynold from finding it--who, after all, had done well with finding idols before.

+ Reply to Thread