+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

What a sad night! I am really going to miss Malcolm. He was my favorite as well. *sigh* He played hard til the end, and he is smart and witty. Loved his PI's! Oh well. Cochran sure was happy with himself. He needs to be careful. As much as I like Cochran, he's starting to get a little too big for his britches. Glad he's enjoying this Survivor though, he is playing well. I have to say about the cougar remarks and Cochran, no offense but no amount of anything Cochran brings to the table makes me want him in a sexual way LOL. He does nothing for me in that department. My inner cougar was all aimed at Malcolm.

Maybebabie - about the peanut butter. Jeff said they could take any of it back to the camp that they could wear on themselves. That's why Malcolm had it on his face, etc. The bowl wasn't at camp.

Gotta say, this has been the best Survivor season I can remember watching in a really long time!
    holly71, Lil Bit, ilja and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I must say that Reynolds is pretty nice looking, though. Too bad his personality sucks.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Malcolm should have kept digging, but as he said, she would have just started digging right next to him. At least he went out with good humour and blamed it mostly on himself for not being able to find the HII.
    If I knew that might give me another week AND another chance at individual immunity, that wouldn't have stopped me - maybe I am more competitive than Malcolm
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was surprised to see Andrea's name written down so many times as she traded in her food prize for beans and rice for the camp! That alone whould have given her a form of immunity!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I was surprised to see Andrea's name written down so many times as she traded in her food prize for beans and rice for the camp! That alone whould have given her a form of immunity!
    for some reason I am thinking that the kid who got rice and beans for them last year went home, too?
    holly71 and Shoepie like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    for some reason I am thinking that the kid who got rice and beans for them last year went home, too?
    I never remember from one season to the next. It was only the three stooges that wrote her name down wasnt it?, so maybe the others were grateful
    Punkin and cablejockey like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I never remember from one season to the next. It was only the three stooges that wrote her name down wasnt it?, so maybe the others were grateful
    The Three Amigos wrote her down the first time. No votes for her the second time, they were all for Malcolm.

Oh that makes sense if the boys club wrote down her name. In the words of the late, great, Emily Litella--'never mind'.
    ilja likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Did anyone notice that when they were back at camp that they had the big bowl of peanut butter there too? Didn't Jeff say they had 60 seconds to eat what they could and that was it? When Sherri, Reynold, and Malcolm are talking back at camp one of the boys is holding the bowl.
    I saw that as them having a bowl at camp (maybe from earlier food event) and scraping the peanut butter OFF their bodies into the bowl.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And yeah, they are showing Cochran now as getting a little bigheaded. Not being quite as adorable in his rejoicing. I hope this is not some kind of foreshadowing so we are not as unhappy when he leaves....
    Punkin, mesachick and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread