+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

If Malcolm hadn't given away his HI, he would still be in the game. For $480.00 I would kept on digging if Andrea was there or not. Not particularly good game play Malcolm.See ya

Loved Cochran and I agree his ousting Malcolm was a GREAT move. I am so glad he won immunity as well. I liked that he teared up over family, because they are more important.

Andrea must be paranoid, or as paranoid as Dawn by now.

So um, Sherri is running the show she should maybe let the others know

TC's are far from boring- loving this show
    Punkin, NCLurker, Minney and 4 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, Geeks Rule! Go Cochran.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Malcolm should have kept digging, but as he said, she would have just started digging right next to him. At least he went out with good humour and blamed it mostly on himself for not being able to find the HII.
    holly71, Punkin, NCLurker and 2 others like this.
    Valar Morghulis

Glad Malcolm is gone.

I don't get why the tribe doesn't vote off the biggest physical threats as they mess up challenges, next week they show a group discussing getting rid of Brenda or Dawn, well, what about Reynold or Eddie?

I also don't get when you have $500 no one but Malcolm wanted to buy information about a clue or buy an advantage like Cochran did?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Can someone please tell smug Sherri that she's not running the game, she's a goat?

And what was up with Dawn's impassioned entreaty to Eric that her whole game depends on her trust in him, complete with her hand on his knee and her earnestly gazing up at him? I worry for her sanity.
    holly71, Punkin, NCLurker and 1 others like this.
    Valar Morghulis

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    If Malcolm hadn't given away his HI, he would still be in the game. For $480.00 I would kept on digging if Andrea was there or not. Not particularly good game play Malcolm.See ya

Loved Cochran and I agree his ousting Malcolm was a GREAT move. I am so glad he won immunity as well. I liked that he teared up over family, because they are more important.

Andrea must be paranoid, or as paranoid as Dawn by now.

So um, Sherri is running the show she should maybe let the others know

TC's are far from boring- loving this show
    Didnt Andrea's paranoia seem to be confirmed by her name coming up?

And I agree about Sherri. How many times do we hear this about "I"m the swing vote or I'm in the middle and I have so many options to go either way". lol
    holly71 and Uncle David like this.

Sad to see Malcolm go; he'd provided some really great entertainment this season, and he's just so nice to look at . But the upside here is that Eddie and Reynold are probably next. Malcolm was definitely the brains of the group. After the IC, he should have talked to Eddie/Reynold so that they could somehow distract Andrea and he could have had some digging time to himself, although he said in his exit that he wouldn't have played the idol even if he'd had it. I was conflicted; I wanted Malcolm to succeed, but I don't like Eddie or Reynold. Definitely rooting for Cochran to win the whole thing! He was hilarious at the auction "more often than you'd think!"

Eww on the peanut butter being smeared off their bodies and placed in a communal bowl. It reminds me of a few seasons back (I think it may have been South Pacific) where they had that challenge where they had to get the meat off the carcass using only their mouths in a certain amount of time. Part of the reward of winning was that they got to keep the meat they collected during the challenge. The meat that had been in everyone's mouth.
    Punkin, Alexxxx, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Not in recent years - I think because there was a duo who piled their money together to get the advantage to ensure that a certain tribemember wouldn't get it - he had been saving up FOR it, and eventually I think he was voted out that or the next council.

I can't say as I blame them... it doesn't make the auction as cutthroat and can be an unfair advantage long term if you wanted to oust someone.
    Oh. That's a good change, then. I was just thinking back to a moment in Survivor: Africa (season 3 )

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

So glad Malcolm is gone. I never had the love for him the people on this forum do and him gunning for my Cochran sealed his fate with me.

My dream final 3 is Cochran, Brenda, and Erik. I prefer Cochran for the win, but I'll take any of those 3.

As far as Cochran being overconfident, I think that's just him offering good soundbites for TV. He appreciates the game far too much to get caught up in conceit.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Count me among those who are pleased that Malcolm is gone. I've never liked him very much although he's far, far from the worst. Just not my cup of tea for a variety of reasons. I do, however, like Sheri, and would love to see her and Cochran in the finals along with Brenda.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread