+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wonder if Andrea will start looking where Malcolm was?
    Andrea would be a fool if she didn't at least try...she would have nothing to loose & everything to gain (if she found the idol)

I can see in the dipsy kind of state of mind all the hunger and lack of sleep causes not putting two and two together, as in pig brains are pork, but I wonder why Brenda doesn't eat pork.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    The three Amigos didn't play with their brains and that messed them up this week. They knew they were on the outs with the rest of the tribe so they should have talked before the auction and agreed to use their money to buy every game advantage they could during the auction. Malcolm got the clue to the hidden immunity idol but none of them tried to outbid Cochran for the advantage during the challenge. If Eddie had gotten that instead of Malcolm, he would have been safe from elimination.

And why didn't Malcolm take Eddie and Reynold with him to look for the hidden immunity idol? With all three of them digging, and the advance understanding that whomever found it, the idol would go to Malcolm since they wouldn't have found it without his clue, they would have gotten it. Or if Malcolm insisted on doing it alone, he should have kept searching even with Andrea right there. He could have gone to other locations to dig to throw her off and maybe she would have gotten tired of trailing him and gone away. Or he could have dug for it right in front of her.

I'm surprised SHE didn't look for it after he gave up. She saw the area he was digging in and she's been afraid she's on the chopping block so she could have used it.

I don't see any way Reynold and Eddie can survive now, unless they win individual immunity. I would guess Reynold will go next and then Eddie. I'll cross my fingers and hope Reynold finds a way out of this but Malcolm had been his best hope. With him gone, Reynolds chance of making it to the end is slim to none.
    My thoughts exactly. And Reynold and Eddie call themselves fans? Is it because that they did not have enough money to outbid Cochran? They did the auction in his season so Malcolm knew that the clue for HII and the IC advantage will come anytime and he jumped at the first opportunity (Last season, Malcolm actually lost the challenge that he needed most to win even though he was given an advantage while Abi won the IC where she was given a huge advantage). And yes, he made several mistakes in this episode. He should have told Reynold and Eddie to go after the IC advantage (since they seemed clueless for not even trying). He should have told them to help him find the HII and at least throw off Andrea by looking for it somewhere else. If they accomplished both, there may have been a better chance of either Erik or most especially Sheri flipping, thereby protecting the one amigo who do not have immunity. I'm confused as to why the 3 amigos are talking to Erik and Sherri separately. They all have to be in sync in order for the blindside to work. Malcolm has been outwitted twice before this and played his HII when he didn't have to (he had to ask for Reynold's HII to play it because Phillip psyched him out, then he was forced to play his other HII when Phillip said to vote as planned). Otherwise, Malcolm would have still been holding two HIIs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
    Andrea would be a fool if she didn't at least try...she would have nothing to loose & everything to gain (if she found the idol)
    Yes, plus I am thinking she might need that idol!!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Would love to see the next season with all newbies followed by a season with all runner ups or final 3s that didnt win.
    How about 6 tribes of 3 people each. The 3 in each tribe can be the F3 from a season ... a winner, a number 2 and a 3rd place.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Six tribes is too many imo. We could do three of six, two F3s from two seasons on the same tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    On the way to water could mean on the path to the well not by the well like Malcolm assumed. He needed to find the large opening in the rocks else he was in the wrong place.
    Do they also have a jug or pot of water that has been boiled?

Mohandas Gandhi

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    How about 6 tribes of 3 people each. The 3 in each tribe can be the F3 from a season ... a winner, a number 2 and a 3rd place.
    Logistically that would be too hard. Getting all top 3 contestants from a single season might prove challenging. Can you imagine getting 4 top 3's and only getting #2 and #3 from 2 other seasons? And I'm sure many winners don't want to play again either because of age or the fact that they don't want to tarnish their legacy. I'd rather see a season of non-winners and another season of early pre-jury boots. .
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Logistically that would be too hard. Getting all top 3 contestants from a single season might prove challenging. Can you imagine getting 4 top 3's and only getting #2 and #3 from 2 other seasons? And I'm sure many winners don't want to play again either because of age or the fact that they don't want to tarnish their legacy. I'd rather see a season of non-winners and another season of early pre-jury boots. .
    I agree it might be difficult to get them all to come back but maybe they could mix the F3's seasonally.

Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I can see in the dipsy kind of state of mind all the hunger and lack of sleep causes not putting two and two together, as in pig brains are pork, but I wonder why Brenda doesn't eat pork.
    She's Jewish? She's Muslim? She thinks pigs are smart/cute/she has a Vietnamese potbelly pig?
    People are discussing possible future seasons on the speculation and spoilers thead....heavy on the speculation.

+ Reply to Thread