+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    There is a video with Malcolm on his thread where he explains the poem/diagram. It said to go to the well, make a left and the idol would be buried deep under one of the trees in that area.
    But did it really say, go to the WATER? And he interpreted that as well, and so remembers it that way?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I thought it said water, not well. But since they're on a beach, that could have sent him off in any direction.

I like Malcolm, but it absolutely made sense to let him go, since he clearly was the biggest strategic threat of the amigos. At least he was a good sport about it. And hey, Captain Reynold Brannigan continues his quest to be the best looking Survivor winner Of course it could just be the editors messing with us in the preview, but I could totally see Stealth R Us falling apart right when Eddie and Reynold are the only ones left in the alliance, that's how things seem to have gone this whole season.

Go Cochran! He's almost like another Yau Man this season, yeah he had an advantage, but I still loved seeing him beat out Reynold, Eddie, and Malcolm in a pure strength challenge. Did they run out of rice again? I remember last season Penner and Skupin made that rice deal at a reward challenge and that both tribes apparently had used up almost all their rice. I don't really remember this being a problem since the Outback where Probst took their tarp in exchange for enough rice to last the rest of the game, are they getting worse at rationing their food supplies? That would kind of surprise me this season with so many returning players who should know better

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Even I can admit that Reynold is somewhat good looking. Better than Eddie, even, which I am surprised to say.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Did they run out of rice again? I remember last season Penner and Skupin made that rice deal at a reward challenge and that both tribes apparently had used up almost all their rice. I don't really remember this being a problem since the Outback where Probst took their tarp in exchange for enough rice to last the rest of the game, are they getting worse at rationing their food supplies? That would kind of surprise me this season with so many returning players who should know better
    Don't forget Brandon's tantrum when he dumped the supplies.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Reynold is not as good looking as he was at the start. While most people look better as their features sharpen as they lose weight I can't say that's true for him. It's not just the straggly facial hair.
    waywyrd likes this.

In a podcast interview, Dalton Ross (EW) asked Malcolm about what surprised him as he watched the show. He asked: "What was the most surprising thing you saw - either someone's strategy or what they were saying behind your back or just anything in general that you've seen on the show." Malcolm said that the funniest thing for him was watching Eddie and Reynold in the very beginning (their whole cool kids routine). Malcolm said he was thinking, "No wonder everybody hates you clowns. Like, c'mon guys." He laughed at himself that those were the guys he chose to align with.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

It easier for them all to say something after the fact. Malcolm did a few dumb things that's for sure
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Don't forget Brandon's tantrum when he dumped the supplies.
    True, but I think Jeff said when they switched tribes that they would get new supplies of rice. Maybe they got less rice just so they could do the twist at the auction, just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It easier for them all to say something after the fact. Malcolm did a few dumb things that's for sure
    Or it's entirely possible that he is able to laugh it off and voice what every viewer was thinking, that the two amigos were idiots at the beginning of the game, and that he finds it amusing that he chose to align himself with these jackasses. I don't think he denies he made mistakes, and I find it refreshing that he can be a good sport about the game and how he played it.

Reynold is good a challenges, but frankly his strategic gameplay is pathetic. Eddie's is worse.

+ Reply to Thread