+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    That is a sweeeeet video. I'm glad to hear that he actually likes Malcolm and that Malcolm is a nice guy. I'm also glad to hear Cochran has the ability to see that he is projecting a lot of things on Malcolm that aren't really true. All in all, it was a nice video.
    I'm glad you wrote that--I didn't even realize you could click on what AZC wrote and see a video until you did! Totally agree with your comments.

Thanks, spockwhat, for more info on the "map".

FORT Regular

Would love to see the next season with all newbies followed by a season with all runner ups or final 3s that didnt win.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    How do we know Cochran knew Erik voted for fillup?
    Because he said it during one of the discussions - some one help me out, but I am positive (although I have been known to imagine things) that Cochran was the one who said something at some point about Erik voting for Phillip.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Because he said it during one of the discussions - some one help me out, but I am positive (although I have been known to imagine things) that Cochran was the one who said something at some point about Erik voting for Phillip.
    You're right, he did. It's funny, the beginning of the show it was as if they had been here reading our comments from last week. Cochran made the comment about not being sure about Erik since he voted for Fillup, and Erik said something about not knowing how he was going to vote each time until he wrote it down, waiting to see which alliance was the best for him for that vote, as we talked about.

Let's see if we can plant another seed -- evict Reynold next and Cochran FTW!
    Brooks likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Watched the Malcolm interview on Youtube, thanks for mentioning it. Found it fascinating. Luv'ed how frustrated Malcolm was with Reynold and Eddie and that neither were strategists. Malcolm does explain how he was never in with his old group and that they didn't really trust him because they didn't know who he was and he never had a chance to influence game play at all and that is why he was so ready to try switching up the game with Reynold and Eddie. There was a lot he didn't know until much later or until he saw it on an aired episode just because while we the viewing audience saw it doesn't mean he knew about it. Malcolm did mention that when he was with Stealth R Us that he would sit around with Cochran and Andrea and they would figure out every permutation of what could happen at Tribal Council and they always went in with a plan and backup plans and he was just told what to do and what was so frustrating with Three Amigos, especially Eddie is that Eddie wouldn't say anything until after the fact, like him spilling the beans to Andrea. Malcolm also said the initial plan was to wear the Hidden Immunity Idols to Tribal and not really use them but something went wrong.

Malcolm as well as several others have mentioned that they never knew what Eric was thinking because he would never talk strategy to anyone.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Malcolm said in his interview with Parvati that he doesn't like not being in control...so I guess being so far out of the control loop in the fav group was what made him lean towards the other 2 guys...other than the target aspect.
    He also said at the TC where Phillip left that until Eric made his comment, which floored him, as Eric never says anything, they were still hoping to not play their idols---so Eric was "what went wrong".

We're not able to watch the CBS videos in Canada, sadly, but it's good to know Malcolm explained a lot of how his gameplay went, and how frustrating it must have been to play with the bonehead boys. I'm really glad to hear he and Cochran are friends and that they don't hold any animosity towards each other. I like both of them, and I think Cochran was right to take Malcolm out. He was a huge threat to Cochran's game and vice versa.

I can also understand why Malcolm tried to make the big moves. He was a challenge threat to the other Faves and that combined with them not knowing his gameplay and recognizing how very likeable he is, well that would definitely make him the #1 target.

So glad he was able to take out Phillip before he left, though. I bet Cochran thanked him personally for that one!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    We're not able to watch the CBS videos in Canada, sadly, but it's good to know Malcolm explained a lot of how his gameplay went, and how frustrating it must have been to play with the bonehead boys. I'm really glad to hear he and Cochran are friends and that they don't hold any animosity towards each other. I like both of them, and I think Cochran was right to take Malcolm out. He was a huge threat to Cochran's game and vice versa.

I can also understand why Malcolm tried to make the big moves. He was a challenge threat to the other Faves and that combined with them not knowing his gameplay and recognizing how very likeable he is, well that would definitely make him the #1 target.

So glad he was able to take out Phillip before he left, though. I bet Cochran thanked him personally for that one!
    But this is not a CBS video it is an interview on YouTube.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I don't have a screen cap but I did watch it again and paused and took a closer look. There is no well in the picture. It just shows rocks and a tree coming out of it with rock behind it. I believe it said, "when you go to the water..." and even Malcolm said he was assuming they meant the well. Since he didn't find it there, I guess it must be somewhere else. I think Malcolm should have walked the beach too, looking for a tree growing out of rocks.
    There is a video with Malcolm on his thread where he explains the poem/diagram. It said to go to the well, make a left and the idol would be buried deep under one of the trees in that area.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Probably not. Cochran was determined to take Phillips to F3. As his meal ticket, he didn't have trouble tolerating him.

+ Reply to Thread