+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 4/24 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I was surprised to see Andrea's name written down so many times as she traded in her food prize for beans and rice for the camp! That alone whould have given her a form of immunity!
    The masculine tomfools think she's the brains of the operation... plus, no one trusts her because she was playing both sides... if the majority decide to vote out one of their own, Andrea is top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    The masculine tomfools think she's the brains of the operation... plus, no one trusts her because she was playing both sides... if the majority decide to vote out one of their own, Andrea is top of the list.
    Well, not all of them. Didn't Malcolm last night say they should target Cochran - to get the strategic players out first?

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Well, not all of them. Didn't Malcolm last night say they should target Cochran - to get the strategic players out first?
    Yes he did. And I knew right then Cochran was gonna win immunity.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    for some reason I am thinking that the kid who got rice and beans for them last year went home, too?
    It was that young Carter kid. He bought 2 things and shared rice and lamb and got voted out over Abi-Maria the next time around.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Whoops, true! Judging by what Malcolm said, Cochran is at the top of the list now. They did state before that they were voting for Andrea because she was the most strategic, so I guess she was next on the list since Cochran won immunity.

It probably doesn't help Cochran that Jeff makes such a fuss about his being such a Survivor scholar.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And yeah, they are showing Cochran now as getting a little bigheaded. Not being quite as adorable in his rejoicing. I hope this is not some kind of foreshadowing so we are not as unhappy when he leaves....
    I really think Cochran is playing a caricature of himself. The funny "more often than you think" comments, calling himself the "challenge monster" and the way he trotted over to get the necklace ... did not really feel big-headed or arrogant. I think he is bemusedly pleased with himself being the opposite of what he seems.

It is just very funny.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Malcolm told someone, I think Eddie that he did not find the HII, so possibly Eddie finds it. If Reynold again wins individual immunity, that would mean the faves must "turn on their own". It seems that Sherri may hold higher status among "their own" than Andrea. Also. putting Andrea on the jury is safer than opening a door to the Final 3 for her. One reason is the fans think she has power and on the jury, might vote for her to win. Also,, forgive what may seem sexist as it is not intended, but at the end with the Tomfoolery alliance on a jury ...beauty can perhaps win over brains.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

Chiming in here a little late...

I was surprised Malcolm couldn't find the idol after getting a look at the clue. After Andrea attached herself to Malcolm, I was yelling at my TV, to just ignore her and go look/dig anyways! I certainly hope that he searched for it more than the edit showed. I have to believe that he put more time and effort into it than we were shown. He knew he needed it.

As to the auction, I was stunned that more folks didn't bid on the advantage and the clue. I'll chalk it up to fatigue and starvation that prevented them from thinking clearly. Brenda, especially, seemed in bad shape. Glad she at least got to eat peanut butter (along with the pig brain she tasted...do you think she ate the whole thing? Ick.)

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Malcolm will at least leave one memory of himself behind in camp - their tribal name. He created it using his mother's name, Madeline. Enil Edam.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread