+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I hope you don't mind Endit but I've just got to give it a try.

It does pay to be part of the cool kids!
    I can't believe Eddie never smiled that big for me.
    Everybody is finally distracted enough for me to finally be able to scratch my pecans.
    Forget Corinne, after that move, I'm now Malcolm's gay!
    Why oh why do the cool kids have all the luck?!?
    The best Tribal Council evaaaah and I'm a part of it!
    Maaalcolm, Maaalcolm . . . read my miiind, don't plaaay the iiidol.
    Oh no! I think I just swallowed my top plate!
    Phillip/Brenda - Mmmmmm, I wonder if I can be stealth enough to lick her neck without her noticing?
    Cochran: I can't figure out what he's thinking. Erik: Hmmmmm, what's a different way to write Phillip?
    Must vote out Andrea so I"ll be the only one left that looks good in a bikini.
    Never should have named Malcolm THE ENFORCER!

Very funny. I wish I could copy that and play sound effects. For Erik, I would use the doo, doo, doo, this number is no longer in service. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Personally I hope all Three Amigos get shot down and do not make the final three. Malcolm is becoming as arrogant and cocky as Reynold who now that he has the Immunity Necklace will do what ever he likes.
    I agree about Eddie and Reynold being shot down .....not sure yet about Malcolm. To me, he's in w/those two losers but I think he still has some moves in him. And he doesn't act like the losers.
    Yet.
    Who knows?
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Reyddie have been at the bottom this entire game and didn't really do much worth. They were only kept around in the beginning because they were seen as being stronger than Allie, Hope, and Laura (right?). I'd love to see Malcolm outlast both of them. Even if that spells a 7th place finish for Malcolm, so be it.

If they are thinking, Malcolm is the obvious choice to go next. Quickly before another idol is found or immunity won.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    If they are thinking, Malcolm is the obvious choice to go next. Quickly before another idol is found or immunity won.
    Any of the three stooges can go. - Or if the others think Andrea is playing both sides, she could go
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Unless there is a switch, I think Malcolm and Reynold are the two next targets. They are the two biggest threats out there. Will they hide another immunity idol? Assuming no one finds it, whichever one of them doesn't win immunity will go next. All else being equal, I could see them voting Malcolm out first. He was discovered last TC to be the ringleader, and of the three of them, he is the only one with any chance of recruiting others away from the majority alliance. As such, he will be the first one the remaining majority alliance wants out.
    Shoepie and Alexxxx like this.

Sorry I am late to the party, I just got home from a trip to New Orleans.

Loved TC! So glad Phillip is gone! OMG he was so arrogant sitting out the immunity challenge like that! I didn't believe his story for one second either. He just felt that secure that he didn't need to worry about it. Well Phillip, your arrogance came around and bit you in the ass big time!

Malcolm - I just love him more and more lol. Loved how finally someone makes a big play and it works! It accomplished exactly what he wanted it to do, cause the 7 to freak out! Love that Erik voted for Phillip too. Can't wait to see the shake out! I really hope the block of 7 start to dissent now. I could see Andrea or Erik possibly flipping sides. I also hope Malcolm finds the next Immunity Idol. I am sure he'll be looking for it. I don't know how much time he'll have left on the island, but I am loving every second that he is there that's for sure.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I am not sure what any of the 3 will do if one is voted off, it is taking all 3 to have one brain.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I am not sure what any of the 3 will do if one is voted off, it is taking all 3 to have one brain.
    LOL true!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

My dream final three would be Reynold, Erik, and Cochran.

Erik was great in challenges the last time he played Survivor and only flubbed up in giving his immunity idol away to someone else. He's learned a bit about strategy since then and so far is playing a smart game.

I didn't like Cochran in his original season but he's definitely a more enjoyable person now. He's even managed to win some challenges!

Reynold has been amazing at the challenges and has hung in the game so far despite the huge target on his back. I would be thrilled for him if he made it to the final three.

I know it's unlikely I'll get my final three but those are the people I'd most like to win this season.

+ Reply to Thread