+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Awesome, thanks for the amazing posts Endit and ilja!

FORT Fogey

Bravo, ilja! You nailed it. I wonder if those folks know how hilarious they are.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Actually that last photo, Phillip looked like he's defeated.

Maybe Malcolm should not have announced who they were voting for but his intention was to make people vote with them so he doesn't have to use his HII. Before he announced it, Phillip was already telling Brenda and Dawn to vote for Andrea but when Malcolm revealed who they were voting for, Phillip just decided to vote as planned, thanks to Erik who called out Malcolm who may not use his HII.

The 3 amigos may not be able to get Sherri on board. Although she hates Reynold, she seem to latch on the most disliked person in the tribe just so she can go with them to the end and she can get votes against that person. She hated Phillip but latched on to him anyway. Her chance is to keep switching votes so she can get further in the game, otherwise, she'll just be in the bottom of both alliance. Erik is wishy washy so we don't know how he'll vote next week. Obviously, the SRUs alliance will not be happy next week that he didn't vote according to plan. However, Jeff didn't show the 4th vote on Phillip so not sure if SRUs knew he didn't vote with them.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 04-21-2013 at 03:39 PM.

LOL ilja- great job!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

LOL @ rinse and repeat.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Personally I hope all Three Amigos get shot down and do not make the final three. Malcolm is becoming as arrogant and cocky as Reynold who now that he has the Immunity Necklace will do what ever he likes.

I agree.
    Florimel likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    I would have thought the automatic default vote would be for Sherri since she should be bottom of the pecking order in their alliance. It will be interesting to hear the return from TC conversations at the beginnning of next weeks episode. If Andrea heard her own alliance throw her name out so quickly, she should carefully consider her next move!

Under normal circumstances, Sherri would be on the bottom. However, she seems to be loyal to her new alliance, even moreso than Andrea. I too can't wait to hear what both sides (if you will) have to say once they return to the shelter. If Andrea heard her name or even suspects it, I fully expect her to recruit Erik and side with Malcolm, Reynold and Eddie.

FORT Fan

Kev89,

"I'm still amused by how Eddie and Reynold are still actually in the game. I almost want Reynold to make the final three...I get the feeling he'd give one of the most arrogant and delusional final speeches in Survivor history"

Reynold is apt to say it's about time that someone so attractive is picked to win. LOL
    kev89 likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    This is where I am afraid that Reynold will lose the advantage that they might have gained. Reynold was right between Phillip, Brenda and Dawn, and I fear he was too busy being all "look at us, we bad with our immunity" to actually pay attention to their chatter. Andrea might not have heard her name, but HE should have and they should have Eddie go to Andrea after tribal and say that Dawn and Brenda were batting around her name with Phillip. Eddie already knows that she's paranoid, and feeding her paranoia would work in their favor. It's a huge crack in the alliance that they could widen and exploit. I hope Reynold caught it, because seeing good followup to Malcolm's good move would be satisfying, but if they're going after Sherri for alliance then maybe they didn't.

I'm hoping the three guys and Andrea, all missed her name being bandied about. I'm interested in seeing as many blindsides as possible, and if Andrea relaxes from being so paranoid, they may get her when she least expects it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I just thought it was odd that Phillip refused to do this type of challenge, especially since he had already participated in the other challenge of holding their breath as the water rises.
    After hearing about his experience as a boy caught in the water, under the deck, I would think the holding breath (under the deck) seemed far more similar to his scary tale ....it would be almost a true re-enactment of what he went thru, rather than this challenge where they swam under water with the rope. This challenge allowed people to have more control of how they behaved rather than feeling helpless.
    But then most of what Phillip does smells fishy to me.

I'm not buying his reason either, and I'm not one of those die-hard, anti-Phillip people. I get the impression that he knew he wouldn't win immunity, knew the task was taxing and thought he didn't need to be worried about being voted out.
    Lil Bit likes this.

+ Reply to Thread