+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He could do that. I just think too often they said we three. Or-The three of us, so he sort of boxed himself in. Not good game playing
    Well, when the other six say, in front of him, 'we're going to have a meeting (without you)' then it's a safe bet that referring to yourself as a threesome is a given. I'd rather someone say 'OK, game on, we're down but not necessarily out' in that moment, than turn around and try to suck up to the people who just excluded you.

And regardless of what happens from here on out, Malcolm changed the game and shook up the dominant alliance...plus, he's still there while Phil is sleeping at Ponderosa
    NCLurker, Lil Bit, Monte71 and 3 others like this.
    Valar Morghulis

Personally I hope all Three Amigos get shot down and do not make the final three. Malcolm is becoming as arrogant and cocky as Reynold who now that he has the Immunity Necklace will do what ever he likes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What are Phillip's chances of winning Fan Favorite?
    fat, slim and no
    Lil Bit likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Originally Posted by yourefired

As far as Malcolm announcing it ahead of time, I think he did that out of pure arrogance. He wanted to gloat to the others that he and his group may be toast but he was first taking out one of them. I don't share the Malcolm love many of you do. I find him cocky and arrogant and it showed tonight.
    I also think the 3 Amigos choosing Phillip as the boot was a good move, because it made fewer enemies in camp ... and he (Malcolm) may be presuming Phillip will also have little influence on the jury.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Personally I hope all Three Amigos get shot down and do not make the final three. Malcolm is becoming as arrogant and cocky as Reynold who now that he has the Immunity Necklace will do what ever he likes.
    I think( like many ) he has had a little taste of being a celeb, and he likes it. I think he wants it to last. I mean, where does Malcolm go from here? So he is simply making the best of his situation, and even though I didnt agree with with how he played. Its at least memorable
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think( like many ) he has had a little taste of being a celeb, and he likes it. I think he wants it to last. I mean, where does Malcolm go from here? So he is simply making the best of his situation, and even though I didnt agree with with how he played. Its at least memorable
    Once he and Corrine talked to Dawn his game was in serious jeopardy, and when Corrine tipped her hand and didn't agree to the split vote it was over. From that point on he had little hope of F3, so anything he does will have to be long odds, desperate moves. A full-open assault on the alliance of 7 at Tribal is not only good TV, but in theory he could find the cracks.

But yeah, Dawn outplayed him and that was pretty much it for his good chances. Now he's down to slivers of hope...

I do not think the "alliance" is in any jeopardy, all Malcolm did was buy him 1 week. I hope the HII are gone for this season!
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    I was thinking that they have to give up the necklace BEFORE the vote, while Jeff asks for the idols AFTER the vote.
    I don't think so. Can someone confirm this?

Judging from the previews next week, they're going to try and sway some people from Stealth-R-Us. We've seen alliances collapse under their own weight - Pearl Islands for instance. All they need to do is convince two people that they;ll hav e abetter shot with the Three Amigos. I could see them getting Erik to flip since he voted for Phil, and Andrea because she can't have missed that everyone was whispering her name at the last Tribal.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I don't think so. Can someone confirm this?
    Well, yeah. Immunity necklace is so you can't vote for that person at all. Erik gave his necklace up before they voted, which is how he went out.
    NCLurker, Lil Bit and Duckyface like this.

+ Reply to Thread