+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 4/17 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Evande View Post
    Poor Michael! Now he has to spend three days at Ponderosa with Phillip. Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing Phillip outside the game. I think he played a better social game (marginally) this time around, and I think Ponderosa will be a good chance for everyone to see how nice/normal he really is.

There are contestants folks just don't like, love to hate or whatever and Phillip seems to be one of them. I look at folks differently and focus on other things, so in the grand scheme of things I'm not that bothered by him. Watching him trot around in pink panties, being full of himself and his Stealth R Us talk would just be comical to me. But then again, I'm not in the midst of the game, sleep deprived, hungry and dirty, so who knows?

Be honest here, how many thought Malcolm was messing with them when he found the "idol"? I thought he some how placed in the hole or it was in his hand his 1st HII.
    Punkin, Marlena_M, Endit and 3 others like this.
    There's no place like home!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

That was a great tribal! Malcolm played as smart as he could with what he was given. He knew the seven would split their votes between him and Eddie, so even if he gave Eddie the immunity idol later, they would have had the same outcome. By giving it to him early and announcing who they would vote for, he was hoping to turn the tide enough to where he wouldn't have to use their idols after all and they could get rid of Philip. But, once he heard Philip tell everyone to vote how they were going to anyway, he knew they would have to use them. It was worth a shot, and almost worked. But, Philip was willing to sacrifice himself to make a point, and he did. Philip is an idiot.

Unfortunately, Malcolm may be the next one out, but at least he had his moment of making that awesome tribal council happen!

My hope is for Cochran for the win!!!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm watching now.

Reynold and Eddie have been at the bottom the entire game. And they're still in.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Be honest here, how many thought Malcolm was messing with them when he found the "idol"? I thought he some how placed in the hole or it was in his hand his 1st HII.
    It looked professionally tied up to me. I thought he was going to do a fake find when he said "I feel it's back along here somewhere," but when the whole group was together and he reached his hand it, I knew it was the real second one: his body language just said so.
    holly71 and Duckyface like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Unfortunately, Malcolm may be the next one out, but at least he had his moment of making that awesome tribal council happen!

My hope is for Cochran for the win!!!
    I don't see how Malcolm can make it to the end, especially with Reynold right along next to him for immunities. But yeah, Cochran for the million and Malcom for fan favorite... totally! I like Cochran as a nerdy fan, but Malcolm pulled a move that made for one of the best tribals in recent memory and that gets him my favorite vote hands down.
    Monte71 and Moontat like this.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Phillip sealed his own fate when he announced that everybody should vote the way they originally intended. That told Malcolm he had to play the idol, and consequently only the votes for Phillip counted.

How very stealth of him ...
    I actually wondered if the members of his alliance used his voting strategy as a way of getting rid of him. His speech gave them the out that would still give them Phillip's vote but I kinda thought they would have done it anyway. I think most everyone was so over Phillip and Stealth R Us.

As far as Malcolm announcing it ahead of time, I think he did that out of pure arrogance. He wanted to gloat to the others that he and his group may be toasst but he was first taking out one of them. I don't share the Malcolm love many of you do. I find him cocky and arrogant and it showed tonight.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think it would have been better if Malcolm had not shown both idols and gave one to Eddie just before the reading of the votes and then they both played them. That would have been the blindside.
    I disagree. It seems Malcolm's intent was to kick the bees' nest with all of his might in hopes that the Stealth-R-Us alliance would disintegrate before everyone's eyes. It almost happened, too, until Phillip - the incredible idiot that he is - threw himself on the grenade.

What might have been better was for Malcolm to open up a conversation as to who the "three amigos" should vote for and try to create an on-the-spot alliance. Remember that all of the jury members would have been there to witness this... so, if someone blatantly lied to Malcolm in front of everyone, it could come back to haunt them.

As far as Phil goes, good riddance. Because, seriously, I found only Russa Hayntz to be more annoying overall. Oh, and by the way: "Stealth [stelth]; adj - surreptitious; secret; not openly acknowledged"... i.e. NOT crowing about it and basking incessantly in its stupidity.

One final question: Could Dawn be going through menopause? It sure would explain a lot.
    holly71 likes this.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

I thought Dawn was going through menopause or post-menopausal or just crazy cuckoo.

Glad that it was Malcolm who was able to take out Phillip. Haha....his stealth r us got owned! They were scrambling and whispering on who they have to vote. Eric was the only one who changed his vote. Now the 3 amigos are trying to bring in Sheri who is in the bottom of the majority alliance. It seems like she wants to flip with her comment of "if you can't beat them, join them". She lost Phillip who she was clinging to for protection. They may want to take out Andrea next.

I'm waiting for that challenge that they do at about this point in the game where you have to take out the target (or whatever) of other players. It's the one that shows you how down on the totem pole you are in the tribe. This year, however, I think it's pretty obvious that Eric, Sheri, and Dawn are the bottom and Andrea, Cochran, Brenda are the top, and Malcolm, Reynold, and Eddie are on the opposite 'team'. Hmmm....3-3-3. One of the 'Top Dogs' better take over Philip's pseudo-leadership role and start playing the game. So far S-R-US has been full of sheep. I feel Cochran has been biding his time until he can make a move. Andrea seems like she is ready to lead, but now that her name has been bandied about, she is a nervous nelly about stepping into that role. Brenda has been all but nonexistant this whole game- they have showed barely any PIs with her at all talking strategy. I can't figure out how this will all play out, so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's end game. I think while the 3 Amigos are still around that Cochran can fly under the radar a little longer, but once the 'brawn' is gone, they will turn to getting rid of the 'brain'- and then he will be in trouble.
    ilja likes this.

+ Reply to Thread