+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Survivor 27 Spec and *SPOILERS*

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Re: Survivor 27 Spec and *SPOILERS*

I've seen different things regarding their partners, like Kat being with her boyfriend Hayden (winner of Big Brother a few years back) and Tina bringing her daughter. ???

I don't know who is the casting director for Survivor but he should be fired. Why are we doing back-to-back returnees? I'm sick of seeing the same faces again. What happened to strangers stuck in an island? There isn't much dynamics when people are already familiar with each other. That being said, why even bring back guys who already won, let alone who already played twice! I would very much prefer to bring back players who were medivaced before but in this case they brought back Colton who just happened to be one of the most hated characters in Survivor. In fact, I think what they should have done if they wanted returnees again, they should have brought back those who got booted out so soon (before the merge) that most people would not even remember them. So it would like we have fresh faces and since they were booted early, they are not familiar with each other's game.
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Thanks for the link! But this quote from the above referenced article: "Probst also told viewers Sunday night that he was leaving the following day to begin shooting the new season", confuses me. When Hantz and Malcolm did "back-to-back" seasons, hadn't they already filmed the next season when their current season finale show aired and the currrent season's wnner was revealed, followed by the Live Reunion Show? I thought that the time between one season's finale show and the premiere of the next season was spent editing all the already filmed next season.

Any chance anyone here would be so kind as to paste pics of the returning Survivors for next season? I can't remember most of them without a picture to jog my memory.

To make Survivor more interesting they have to change some rules of the game or do more twists. Maybe they ought to do random shuffling after every tribal council. In fact, they can go as far as picking new teams playground style for reward challenges such that the team that won would go to the reward but they don't necessarily be on the same tribe. They will go back to their original tribe after the reward. I think this will bring more dynamics to the game as each player will be able to interact/strategize with everyone in the game and not just the ones in their original tribe. The constant shuffling also prevents solid alliances from happening thereby increasing paranoia.

I can't take the Returnees! My love for the show Survivor is watching people "learn" how to adapt.... not give two, three, even four chances to those who have already had a chance to play to make it into a win.
    Punkin and Lil Bit like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Coach, his brother, and his former orchestra students for F15 please.
    Brooks likes this.

10 returnees and their guests? That means they can't really work as a team because they'll be voted off individually. But each family gets twice the chance at the $milllion. Could they possibly be opposite tribes?

Recycled players again?! And Colton, ugh! So why did Jeff say at the end of the reunion show: "if you have what it takes to play Survivor..."? They must have already had these people ready to go and be filmed. Why bother to try and get people to try out for Survivor if they are going to continue bringing back the same people time after time?
    I don't think I'll be watching this new season.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Maybe we'll have newbies for season 28.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Maybe we'll have newbies for season 28.
    We can only hope!

+ Reply to Thread