+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: 4/10 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/10 Survivor 26 Caramoan Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    How do you figure the bolded?
    Somebody said it tonight, twice, while they were trying to line up votes for FTC. Said they were going to talk to Andrea since she was calling the shots, or she was in control. I don't remember the exact words.

Shoot, now I have to go back to watch again to make sure who said it. I thought it was Malcolm ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Andrea boy did you panic!!!

Then at TC Malcolm becomes paranoid and he panics.

It was a great night tonight.I was pleased Cochran was on the winning team again.

I cant say I will miss Micheal.

Who knew Andrea was running the show? yikes!!!
    '
    There is still something about Sherri I dont care for, I know when she lays down her fake boobs don't.

I see Reynolds leaving next - I dont think Malcolm even bought his idol to TC. He was so sure and then Phillip talked and talked and talked.

WTG Brenda on winning individual immunity
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Malcolm getting Reynold to give him the idol at TC was pretty badass. It would have been better had everyone actually voted for Malcolm though. And since the idol got played, if he ends up playing his, he can claim that he found it sometime after this vote, seeing as how he has (wisely) not told anyone he has it.

Cochran is so pale he practically glows compared to everyone else. Loved his comments about the guys trying to get him into an all-guys alliance.

Erik has been practically invisible this season. He showed last episode (and his last season) that he is easily talked into doing things, and seems like more of a follower this time around than anything else. I don't see him really doing anything of note this season.

Eddie has always seemed a bit dumb to me. I don't think he was actually "playing" Andrea, at least not in his mind, since I honestly don't believe he's smart enough to do so. I can't wait for him and Reynold to get voted out. By Cochran.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Phillip is the first to drop out.
    Did he say he threw the challenge? LOL!
    Punkin, march and Photobabe like this.
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Somebody said it tonight, twice, while they were trying to line up votes for FTC. Said they were going to talk to Andrea since she was calling the shots, or she was in control. I don't remember the exact words.

Shoot, now I have to go back to watch again to make sure who said it. I thought it was Malcolm ...
    I really don't buy that Andrea is running this show...and Malcom has not exactly shown that he can read these people. I think for the other favorites it wasn't so much doing what Andrea wanted as getting another fan off. Yes, they may have originally wanted Malcom off, but, to reasure her they took out Michael since their plan may have been discovered. This way they weaken Malcom if he is in an alliance with the fans, keep another of their members happy and they keep their group intact. I think of it as remaining flexible with their options.

On another note, Dawn and her crying is starting to annoy me. She already had one meltdown and now it appears we have to sit through another. Why is she here if backstabbing and voting people off is so difficult for her? It's not as if she has never played this game before. Suck it up buttercup!!!...and don't screw up Cochran!
    Punkin, Hyper and jucamer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I don't see the 'panic' on Andrea's part. She may have been very anxious, but she was absolutely right about Malcom playing a HII. Had they stuck with the original plan Andrea would have gone home. She saw it coming and properly convinced everyone to vote for Michael instead of Malcom. It ain't panic when you're right!
    maul52 and KatesMom like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Malcolm getting Reynold to give him the idol at TC was pretty badass. It would have been better had everyone actually voted for Malcolm though. And since the idol got played, if he ends up playing his, he can claim that he found it sometime after this vote, seeing as how he has (wisely) not told anyone he has it.
    It happened so quickly and Reynold complied so quickly to Malcolm's request that I think they may have edited part of that conversation out.
    Unless Reynold really is that stupid.
    Midol likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The first of this season's Ponderosa clips is now available.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Eddie will probably blame the three votes for Andrae on Malcolm, Reynold, and Michael ... and Malcolm will blame the vote for Reynold on Michael as well when talking to Reynold.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    What I don't get is why Malcolm voted for Reynold? If Malcolm really believed he was in trouble -- and convinced Reynold to give up his idol so he could keep his own idol for future use -- shouldn't he have voted for Andrea so the Malcolm votes would be canceled and Andrea would go home?

I just don't get Malcolm's vote.
    I don't really get it either. I'm not sure Malcolm actually thought people were voting for him. He may just have wanted Reynold not to play the idol for himself. He said why he was voting for him at one point, but I don't remember what his reasoning was. It seemed like he actually thought his vote would get Reynold out, though I don't know why he'd want that. I'll have to go back and watch for what he said about it again.

+ Reply to Thread