+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Totally thrilled that Cochran won the first Immunity Challenge. Thought Malcolm was a total douche for being so arrogant in his confessional that it doesn't matter as Cochran isn't going to be around that long.

Do wish that Phillip would have been able to split the vote and get rid of either Reynold or Eddie then Corrine next week.

Nice blindside...Glad Sherri was able to save herself. Glad Dawn was able to made a decision and be the drive behind ousting Corinne.

Still would love to see Reynold, Eddie and Malcolm go as I can't stand the beautiful alpha males .... totally hope all three are beautifully blindsided and then lets all watch the remaining folks rip each other apart.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Corinne overplayed. She had it at the point Philip wanted to split votes. Darn!!

Did Jeff say whether Corinne is the first member of the jury??
    Depends if there is a final two or final three. I didn't hear Jeff say anything so I am thinking final two.

If Malcolm, Corrine, Eddie, Reynold, Erik, and Michael become the power alliance I am going to puke my guts out. I hate Phillip, but that 6 pack would be the ultimate D-Bag alliance.
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    If Malcolm, Corrine, Eddie, Reynold, Erik, and Michael become the power alliance I am going to puke my guts out. I hate Phillip, but that 6 pack would be the ultimate D-Bag alliance.
    A good name for that group (but not including Michael).

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veejer View Post
    But the Survivors who were tied in the voting, Eddie & Reynold, wouldn't get to vote in the revote. That is two out their alliance.
    I meant Corinne, Malcolm, and Erik could have said they were splitting their vote between Eddie and Reynold with the other favorites but instead voted with Michael, Eddie, and Reynold to vote out Sherrie. The other favorites vote would have been split and they would have had the majority vote.

I just realized that we haven't heard much from Sherri in like a month or so (other than when she spilled the beans about Eddie & Reynold the day of the tribe swap). She was a major focus of the first several episodes of the season! Things have really changed in a relatively short period of time.

I missed it tonight.

How did Sherri save herself?

What would be so bad is if Phillip gets voted out next week, goes to The Ponderosa, and drives EVERY unfortunate voted out soul absolutely BONKERS! Could you imagine being STUCK with HIM all that time! His self-delusional rambling and slavering over Boston Rob! Talk about EVERYONE literally FIGHTING for survival to avoid that one!
    Punkin and jucamer like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, once they are in Ponderosa they don't have to kowtow to him any more...there would be quite a different power ratio.
    But I agree, still unpleasant.

Sherri saved herself only in the sense that she went along with Dawn and Cochran, but why not? She didn't do any manipulating. The vote tonight showed Cochran that the fans alliance is split and just who is on which side. Baring more evacuations Cochran/Dawn should now be able to take out Reynold, Eddie, Malcolm depending on who does not have immunity that week. Of course they still have to be careful for a while...they don't have enough of an edge to split their vote, yet they have to be wary of immunity idols...as in fact they should be since both Malcolm and Reynold have one.
    Maul52--don't worry--that alliance is a goner as Corinne is gone.
    Feel sorry for Michael--taken under Corinne's wing, for a while looked like it was a good thing. Now he's out there all alone...he's the only one who looked sad when she left, even if the sadness might only have been for his own situation. I feel a little bad for him.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Midol like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 4RealFan View Post
    They showed that Erik was the one who wrote Corrine! Love it!
    So Erik was the swing vote! Good Erik, get away from the macho threesome, you know Reynold and Eddie don't think you are cute enough to belong!

Now that was a good episode! Loved that Malcom named the new tribe after his mom name(well close ehough) . I loved that Cochran beat Malcolm to win immunity- well done Cochran

I am so happy that Corinne is gone, although she was quite gracious and not nasty at the end.
    Now I wonder why Malcolm thinks Sherri is so odd? I had actually forgotten about her

A very very good episode, I hope from now on they are like this
    petertracy, ilja, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread