+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Telling Dawn of her plan was the other part of Corrine overplaying her hand. I knew she was screwed as soon she told Dawn. I was aghast she did. Dawn is tight with her alliance and Corrine is actually in the bottom of the favorites alliance so naturally Dawn would tell Cochran who told Andrea who told Philip. Why didn't she think that her plan will eventually reach Philip and that it could come back to bite her in the ass?
    In one of her exit interviews she explained that she and Dawn were best friends on the island and that she was helping Dawn with her crying jags. So she wasn't expecting to be backstabbed by Dawn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    In one of her exit interviews she explained that she and Dawn were best friends on the island and that she was helping Dawn with her crying jags. So she wasn't expecting to be backstabbed by Dawn.
    Thanks. I haven't been reading any interviews. I will start now.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm impressed with Cochran! He ate all that gross stuff while I have trouble swallowing anything that isn't chocolate
    Cochran kicked ass in that comp! Very impressive. I was gagging just looking at their plates.

Then there's Phillip. I know he'd be great final three fodder, but I just don't think I could deal with him and his nonsense for that long. In small doses, he's probably good for a laugh and an eyeroll or two. But to live with 24/7? I'd be biting my tongue so often they'd have to call in the medics.
    Punkin, sweetpea, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Then there's Phillip. I know he'd be great final three fodder, but I just don't think I could deal with him and his nonsense for that long. In small doses, he's probably good for a laugh and an eyeroll or two. But to live with 24/7? I'd be biting my tongue so often they'd have to call in the medics.
    If final three are Cochran, Philip and one of the fans, perhaps Cochran could point out under "outlasted" that he survived Philip longer than anyone else. As a jury member it would convince me how deserving Cochran is, LOL.
    waywyrd, sweetpea and AZChristian like this.

I was not hating Corrine quite as much this season until I watched a couple of her extended interviews. Apparently the reason she hates Sheri is that Sheri dared to make small talk with her. She "doesn't freaking care how many kids you have or where you're from. " She "hates small talk" I knew someone like that. Someone who thought there had to be deep meaning in every conversation because they were way to important to waste time on small talk. I disliked that person intensely.

Yep the more I saw Corrine talk, the more I hated her every bit as much as I did in Gabon.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fan

My favorite moment last night was when Cochran did his little victory dance and then as he was about to be crowned with the necklace he said to Jeff "and now you're going to put your hand on my shoulder." It wasn't said in a sarcastic way at all, he was just so excited that he was finally having his moment in this game he loves so much. I wasn't a big fan last time he played, but I hope he wins it this time. Revenge of the Nerds, indeed.

Now, if they would only blindside Phillip next week, I would be a happy camper.
    Lil Bit, Florimel, GabbyG and 3 others like this.
    There's no place like home!

Since this last episode, the reality show I am most interested in, probably for the first time evah, is Survivor.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Now, if they would only blindside Phillip next week, I would be a happy camper.
    Might not be the case. I'd guess maybe one of the other four who voted with Corinne might go.

FORT Fan

With two immunity idols in their pocket, the Malcolm-Reynold-Eddie minority alliance might be able to pull something out still. Should be interesting to watch what happens.
    spockwhat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread