+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/3 Survivor 26 Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm impressed with Cochran! He ate all that gross stuff while I have trouble swallowing anything that isn't chocolate
    Punkin, waywyrd, march and 10 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I am still a fan of Malcolm. I can see why he's aligning himself up the way he is currently. He did seem truly happy that Cochran finally got an immunity win too. I don't put him in the same category as Reynolds or Eddie at all. He's just keeping his options open. I really hope Phillip gets sent packing soon. Not sure how much more of his arrogance I can take lol. I'd love to see Malcolm, Cochran and Dawn in the F3!
    Moontat likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am still a fan of Malcolm. I can see why he's aligning himself up the way he is currently. He did seem truly happy that Cochran finally got an immunity win too. I don't put him in the same category as Reynolds or Eddie at all. He's just keeping his options open. I really hope Phillip gets sent packing soon. Not sure how much more of his arrogance I can take lol. I'd love to see Malcolm, Cochran and Dawn in the F3!
    Unless Malcolm goes back to the favorites, I think he is stuck being with the pretty boys and the fans. So I dont see him lasting if he does that
    Shoepie and Photobabe like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Previews showed him talking to Dawn - so we'll have to see where he ends up. He made it a lot further in his first season than he should have as well considering his whole original team was voted out pretty quickly heh.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Previews showed him talking to Dawn
    There's the kiss of death. ;^)
    holly71, Shoepie and Midol like this.

Previews showed him talking to Dawn - so we'll have to see where he ends up. He made it a lot further in his first season than he should have as well considering his whole original team was voted out pretty quickly heh.
    But he had Denise
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I don't think anyone sees him [Philip] as any sort of real threat.
    In his silly little mind, Philip sees HIMSELF as the biggest threat to everyone else. Karma is going to be sweet . . .
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

My prediction:

In the end Phillip will figure that his secret agents (read underlings) really need the money more and he'll step aside so they can have the $$. Whattaguy. We'll get to hear about his benevolent act ad nauseum at the reunion.

And he'll actually believe it.
    Punkin, march, Florimel and 4 others like this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Cochran desperately wants to go to final TC with Philip. I don't think he cares much how Philip votes.
    I missed this.

He would care if Phillip jumped ship and made a new alliance. He does care how he voted until it doesnt matter any more.

Corrine could have done the biggest move of the season if only she didn't overplay her cards. When Philip went up to her to tell her that fans should split their votes, I thought she would agree to that idea right away as she will have an alliance of 5 (maybe even 6) if she went with what Philip wanted but blindside him with her 5 person alliance as the fans split their votes. She didn't even need brainless Eric (who has no gameplay)! But she didn't even think of that being so focused in getting rid of Sherri. She wanted to do a power play by trying to undermine Philip's stronghold by going against his wishes. to stick it to Philip that he's not in control. Obviously she didn't like Sherri as I've never seen her or anyone else from her alliance talking to her. Sherri is in the bottom of the totem pole, of course she would scramble and Corrine, Malcolm or Michael should have approached her to vote off Philip. Of course Sherri would have gone with that as she hates Philip but she had no choice but to join Philip because Corrine's alliance never approached her.

The thing is they only had 6 votes which would produce a tie at best and not even a strong 6 since Malcolm only told Eric last minute who he should vote for. Malcolm didn't even made sure that Eric will vote with him. Malcolm and Corrine made the wrong choice of trying to get rid of Sherri when she could have been the swing vote in ousting Philip who they wanted out in the first place. If there was a time to blindside Philip, then this time was it. I don't get why they didn't see that.

Telling Dawn of her plan was the other part of Corrine overplaying her hand. I knew she was screwed as soon she told Dawn. I was aghast she did. Dawn is tight with her alliance and Corrine is actually in the bottom of the favorites alliance so naturally Dawn would tell Cochran who told Andrea who told Philip. Why didn't she think that her plan will eventually reach Philip and that it could come back to bite her in the ass? Why butt heads with Philip when you can take him out right there and then? I'm very disappointed with this episode as Corrine bit more than she could chew.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 04-05-2013 at 03:38 AM.
    Endit likes this.

+ Reply to Thread