+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well here's a newsflash Corrine loves the gays !!

I actually like Micheal,I think he's a decent player. He's good at challenges, I just don't love him like Corinne

I do love Cochran , I love that he doesn't buy any of Phillip's total BS. " I threw the challenge , " Philip Phillip Philip you must think Cochran is too nerdy to grasp this game!
    I am glad it's the merge, total game changer coming up- and hopefully picking up.It does have a gross food competition, time to see the big boys squirm! I do hope Phillip gets voted our soon. He's past boring

Julia? I don't think she said three words all through the game did she?
    I am also really loving him this season. He is honest and he is funny. He knows what he is and he knows what he isn't. He has not gotten too big for his britches like he did towards the end last time. And at least so far, I think he is playing a really smart game. I am impressed.
    llongori, ilja and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    There are really no words for Phillip.
    Oh, there are a few! Delusional comes to mind. But he does make for good TV.
    jucamer and I'm here like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I'm sure Boston Rob and Amber are sitting back with giant smiles on their faces watching Phillip this season. Phil's constant comparisons to Boston Rob and how he's playing the game the way BR did is just pathetic.
    holly71 and Midol like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I wish Phillip's tribe had taken control during the reward challenge and ordered Phillip to give his bag to someone else and sit out so the rest of them could run from the other tribe. They follow him like rats following the pied piper, even if he is leading them to their doom.

Last night's episode might have inspired a new bumper sticker--WWBR do? Or "What would Boston Rob do?", in the same vein as the WWJD (What would Jesus do) bumper stickers.

Cochran is great as a Survivor narrator! I'm actually enjoying him this season.

Reynold shouldn't have told Malcolm about his hidden immunity idol. Spilling the beans didn't benefit him in any way and could be used as a target against him later if Malcolm flips on him.
    Last edited by pikachu; 03-28-2013 at 11:24 AM.
    Shoepie, AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Whew! That was close. Almost lost one of my pool players. Philip is really starting to annoy me.

FORT Fogey

faux pas- Noun
    An embarrassing or tactless act or remark in a social situation.
    Nevermind the silly mispronunciation for a minute. I hear many people missuse this word. It is all about manners and social grace, not just any mistake!

I can see the Favorites keeping Philip around for awhile since he has Cochran taking the role of handler.

I don't think anyone cared that Philip was mainly responsible for losing the challenges. As Dawn said (about the reward), it just means diarrhea. And they all sensed the merge was next so it was an opportunity to get rid of another fan which is beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Totally delusional but he is entertaining. love your new avi !!!
    KatesMom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    [cut]
    I don't think anyone cared that Philip was mainly responsible for losing the challenges. As Dawn said (about the reward), it just means diarrhea. And they all sensed the merge was next so it was an opportunity to get rid of another fan which is beneficial.
    I came in to post that. I did laugh at Cochran trying not to laugh during Phillip's (false) justification.

Malcolm is playing smart to the situation this time. By binding the four alpha males, they may not have a majority alliance, but they will be able to keep some of their members together longer. He is also a part of the Favorites alliance and Reynold and Eddie shouldn't forget that when it becomes crunch time. Oh, and he has an idol. He can sit smug for a short while, but he doesn't really have a shot at controlling the game...or does he?

Okay, this week I heard Corrine and gays.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Foo pazz!

The biggest foo pazz was Phillip's *strategy* for the reward challenge. OMG that was so stupid! They might of well just stood still! I can't believe not a one of them said "Run you fools!" and then to not vote Phillip out? The favorites certainly have the numbers to do so at this point in the tribe.
    Strategy????? That was more like a NO-Strategy. Agree it was totally stupid. Phillip they're gaining on us we gotta run. No we are not going to run. WHAT????? Everyone should have just stopped and told him that if they were not going to run they might as well stop all together and let the others catch up instead of tiring themselves out further.
    Punkin and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Strategy????? That was more like a NO-Strategy. Agree it was totally stupid. Phillip they're gaining on us we gotta run. No we are not going to run. WHAT????? Everyone should have just stopped and told him that if they were not going to run they might as well stop all together and let the others catch up instead of tiring themselves out further.
    I wish he had just said he couldn't carry on, instead of saying he was looking after the women- who might be tired.( utter BS)
    holly71 and Shoepie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread