+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 148
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Did Phillip say Julia commited a "foo pas"? Tell me I misheard that.
    You did not hear correctly, it was foo pazz!

    Why would Dawn rat to Phillip about Julia??
    Because she wanted Philip to know she was not in with him. They have been watching him pull her aside for private talks. They know the merge is coming and didn't want Philip to have an ally on the other side.

    Keeping Philip was an obvious strategic move. They want to merge with Favorites strong and prevailing not knowing what was happening on the Orange team. There is plenty of time to vote Philip out. He is like the sofa you want to take to Good Will but are using it until you find a replacement.

    Gross food challenge back! Happy dance.

    Now things should pick up. I am looking forward to next week.
    march, PWS, AZHotFlash and 1 others like this.

  2. #62
    I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,949

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I agree, Shoepie, I think it's for exactly the reason she stated. She doesn't want to vote out anyone from their alliance of 6 pre-merge, there's no point to it. The more fans that are gone, the less of a chance they have to change the game. It makes total sense.

    Now, just in case anyone doesn't know it, REYNOLD HAS AN IDOL! You know, because he wasn't going to tell anyone.
    Malcolm came to HIM offering an alliance, he didn't need to put anything on the table to secure it! lol He just makes me laugh, he's such a stupid player. I grudgingly admit this is not a bad choice for Malcolm for a while, though... I just don't want Reynold and Eddie to continue much further in the game.

    I love foo pas, they are ironically faux pas. Why do I feel kind of sorry for Phillip? He's such an arrogant jackass, he kind of deserves the laughing behind his back.

    The analogy to vanilla being more exciting than Julia was a tad mean, but true. She looks like a mannequin in that her face never moves, not even when she speaks...

    Johnny, you almost had me convinced his name was Moby, and all these other guys had nicknamed him Michael.
    Hey, you weirdos, who nicknames someone Michael? :p
    Shoepie likes this.

  3. #63
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,963

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    to the gross food challenge coming next week! They haven't had one of them for awhile now
    Remember when it used to be the Loved Ones challenge? LOL

    From the number of contestants spewing in the preview, I'd say they're getting too much food this season. When they're really starved they deal with it better.
    jucamer likes this.

  4. #64
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,963

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Because she wanted Philip to know she was not in with him. They have been watching him pull her aside for private talks. They know the merge is coming and didn't want Philip to have an ally on the other side.
    That's probably part of it. I think Dawn discussed it first with Cochran, who was adamant a fan needed to go, and this was a way to convince Philip to vote for her.
    PWS, Shoepie and Midol like this.

  5. #65
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,963

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I'm looking forward to Philip-Cochran-Dawn-Corinne v. Malcolm-Erik-Eddie-Reynold. Michael and Sherri as the swing votes.

    Malcolm and Cochran are the two current masterminds. Will Cochran figure out what Malcolm is up to? If he doesn't, then I predict Philip will be voted out next. I admit I will miss the Philip-isms, as much as I detest that guy.
    jucamer likes this.

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I agree, Shoepie, I think it's for exactly the reason she stated. She doesn't want to vote out anyone from their alliance of 6 pre-merge, there's no point to it. The more fans that are gone, the less of a chance they have to change the game. It makes total sense.

    Now, just in case anyone doesn't know it, REYNOLD HAS AN IDOL! You know, because he wasn't going to tell anyone.
    Malcolm came to HIM offering an alliance, he didn't need to put anything on the table to secure it! lol He just makes me laugh, he's such a stupid player. I grudgingly admit this is not a bad choice for Malcolm for a while, though... I just don't want Reynold and Eddie to continue much further in the game.

    I love foo pas, they are ironically faux pas. Why do I feel kind of sorry for Phillip? He's such an arrogant jackass, he kind of deserves the laughing behind his back.

    The analogy to vanilla being more exciting than Julia was a tad mean, but true. She looks like a mannequin in that her face never moves, not even when she speaks...

    Johnny, you almost had me convinced his name was Moby, and all these other guys had nicknamed him Michael.
    Hey, you weirdos, who nicknames someone Michael? :p
    He said foo paz, even better.

    Malcom is getting too much air time with his desire to control. I can see this backfiring. Editing often broadcasts the story.

    I feel badly for Philip too. Poor guy is just not that bright. Maybe he is able to rise above the obvious as he watches himself and claim that everyone saw him as a threat. I don't think Jeff will ride him on the reunion show. He is too sad a character to make more fun of him.

    ETA. Julia is a race car driver! A vanilla girl in a double choclate, caramel, crunch ice cream.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-28-2013 at 08:46 AM.
    Midol likes this.

  7. #67
    Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,079

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Okay, raise your hands if you were hoping that during the arm wrestling demonstration, Cochran would have slammed Philip's hand to the ground without raising a sweat? Come on, be honest!
    Punkin, JLuvs, march and 14 others like this.

  8. #68
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,069

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I'm looking forward to Philip-Cochran-Dawn-Corinne v. Malcolm-Erik-Eddie-Reynold. Michael and Sherri as the swing votes.

    Malcolm and Cochran are the two current masterminds. Will Cochran figure out what Malcolm is up to? If he doesn't, then I predict Philip will be voted out next. I admit I will miss the Philip-isms, as much as I detest that guy.
    I wont miss him, I actually flipped the channel when Philip was rambling on. I thought maybe Sherri would click with Dawn, that's why I love the merge- one never really knows. I think Malcolm( who has joined the pretty club) will lose out to Cochran- who's a better student of this game.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    2,707

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Foo pazz!

    The biggest foo pazz was Phillip's *strategy* for the reward challenge. OMG that was so stupid! They might of well just stood still! I can't believe not a one of them said "Run you fools!" and then to not vote Phillip out? The favorites certainly have the numbers to do so at this point in the tribe.

    Anyway, yes Julia was pretty much non-existent this whole game. Maybe she was hoping to find some tail coat to ride, but there isn't one on this tribe lol.

    Love Malcolm! His idea of putting together the four strongest guys isn't a bad one, because they will get voted out otherwise if they don't create some kind of alliance. Things constantly shift though, so who knows how he'll eventually want to play things out.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,232

    Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Philip still voted for Michael. If the dumba$$ girls had a clue they would've voted off Philip.
    Does anyone know if this is true on the second vote? At the first vote, they split down the middle - with Philip and Cochran voting for Michael and Dawn and Corinne voting for Julia, per the original discussion. Then on the revote, they only showed 3 votes for Julia. In the credits, they were only showing the first vote, so I don't know if one of the 3 votes shown was from Philip. Meaning, I don't think we know who he voted for on the second vote - but on the first, he followed the alliance plan of splitting the votes.
    PWS likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.