+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Has anyone been keeping count as to how many times an episode Phillip reminds folks that he is/was a federal agent?
    Ha! Good idea for a drinking game!

Edited to say: Oops! Fanny already made that observation.
    Last edited by Punkin; 03-29-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Why do you think she was? I only go by what I see on the show( as I said before) I am glad she is gone, one down and a few more to go
    Admins, why did my reply to this comment get deleted?

I think I am one bad episode away from quitting this season. Phillip needs to go... if not from the tribe, from getting any airtime. It's too tough to stomach his nonsense and lies... and that's all they are. I think he could be a pathological liar. It all comes so naturally to him. The rest of the season is going to be dominated by the returning players (I refuse to call them favorites, that's nothing more than a marketing term) and I'm not feeling that.

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Admins, why did my reply to this comment get deleted?
    Because the exact same words were already posted by you in the Julia thread. If you have any other questions, please PM me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I amazed that Philip and Corrinne still haven't turned on each other yet. Philip just had a really weird episode, first there was the reward challenge, I mean for all that talk of being the strongest, and complaining how the others would be slowing him down if he was in the back, I don't know what that was. He didn't even seem to care. Granted they probably had no shot, and Philip did say that afterwards, but that was just so weird. I could buy him throwing that challenge, but not immunity...just man up and admit you lost dude. Cochran was just on this week...from his comment about them winning easily if they have to be weak to his vanilla speech to him trying so hard not to laugh during Philip's confession Nothing aganist Julie, I'm sure she's a nice person, but I'm glad Michael stayed between the two of them. Not for a dumb reason like Corrinne, but I've just found him a more entertaining player.

With these last three challenges, Philip's tribe really had no chance, especially the first two being pure strength, they really should have had some puzzle elements to these challenges with them being so imbalanced when it comes to strength. I'm not sure so about this muscle alliance. These kinds of alliances almost never seem to work out, and I'm really not impressed with the strategic gameplay of three of its four members...Reynold and Eddie are loudmouths, and I think we all remember Erik's "genius" move on his first season. On the other hand, Malcolm has proven himself to be a very smart player, and that alliance does have both idols. It will be very interesting to see what happens once they merge.
    Duckyface likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    So she was going to use drafting as a technique/strategy ... and she chose Phillip?
    But to be fair, Phillip chose her....and it's very hard to "unchoose" when chosen by Phillip--look what happened to her when she tried.
    To be even fairer, she was probably doomed when it came to a choice between her and Michael....he definitely looked like the stronger of the two, and that tribe has brains, they need brawn.

This is just a silly question but does Phillip have blue or light colored eyes? Someone told me they thought he wore colored contact lenses.
    His eyes are so small and squinty it's hard for me to tell.
    I don't care for Phillip at all but he sure is fun to watch..........and listen to.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I don't remember him saying anything against her, per se, but I do think she was the next to go. The debate was about splitting the vote first, which Corinne thought was a bad idea. When Corinne defended Michael, that's when Phillip wanted to switch and vote out Michael (a la BR). But obviously the rest of the alliance didn't follow that.

And for the person who asked before, yes, Uncle David has referred to Corinne as the Joker before. I didn't see it at first, but after last night, yep, now I get it (its the eyes and the weird smirk/smile).
    He was actually against her after she spilled the beans to Dawn that Phillip was making her a double agent. Dawn ran to Phillip and that was the end for Julia.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    This is just a silly question but does Phillip have blue or light colored eyes?
    He's reptilian. He doesn't have human eyes. You'd know that if his eyes were normal open and that's why he keeps them squeezed shut.
    Punkin, march and Dragonlady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    It's too tough to stomach his nonsense and lies... and that's all they are. I think he could be a pathological liar. It all comes so naturally to him.
    This begs the question. Is it still a lie if you believe it completely yourself? When he confessed to Cochran about losing on purpose, he truly seemed to believe it.
    march likes this.

+ Reply to Thread