+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I can only guess, but my guess would be that there's no way Julia would side with The Joker over Phillip. She had already made her bed with Phillip, and for better or worse was going to lie in it. Besides, if The Joker had approached Julia and it got back to Phillip, Phillip would surely have gone after The Joker. The move was too risky. It seems to me that The Joker's best option was to concentrate on getting Julia out and keeping Michael.
    I seem to have missed the origins of all these nicknames.
    Who's "The Joker"?
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I seem to have missed the origins of all these nicknames.
    Who's "The Joker"?
    I don't know but my guess is Corinne?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I hope that after the merge the remainig players will have the presence of mind to get rid of Phillip before he can get on the jury. Not only would his vote be based on his delusions. But they must realize that most of them will be voted out at some point and have to suffer weeks of confinement with Phillip. Oh, the horror of it! Get him out fast.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I hope that after the merge the remainig players will have the presence of mind to get rid of Phillip before he can get on the jury. Not only would his vote be based on his delusions. But they must realize that most of them will be voted out at some point and have to suffer weeks of confinement with Phillip. Oh, the horror of it! Get him out fast.
    What a great discussion point before the next TC. "If we don't get him out now, everyone at Ponderosa will be stuck with him until the end of filming!!!"
    Punkin and mesachick like this.

FORT Fogey

I was running in and out of the room during the show so I may have misunderstood but I thought I heard Philip say something against Julia that led me to believe he wanted them to vote her out.

I could be wrong about this. I have been wrong at least twice before in my life.
    He may have. He says all kinds of things!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He may have. He says all kinds of things!
    That he does. He is entertaining but in small doses IMO.

I was running in and out of the room during the show so I may have misunderstood but I thought I heard Philip say something against Julia that led me to believe he wanted them to vote her out.

I could be wrong about this. I have been wrong at least twice before in my life.
    I don't remember him saying anything against her, per se, but I do think she was the next to go. The debate was about splitting the vote first, which Corinne thought was a bad idea. When Corinne defended Michael, that's when Phillip wanted to switch and vote out Michael (a la BR). But obviously the rest of the alliance didn't follow that.

And for the person who asked before, yes, Uncle David has referred to Corinne as the Joker before. I didn't see it at first, but after last night, yep, now I get it (its the eyes and the weird smirk/smile).

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    OMG, but can you imagine the hours of fun online viewing for the rest of us??!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I don't remember him saying anything against her, per se, but I do think she was the next to go. The debate was about splitting the vote first, which Corinne thought was a bad idea. When Corinne defended Michael, that's when Phillip wanted to switch and vote out Michael (a la BR). But obviously the rest of the alliance didn't follow that.

And for the person who asked before, yes, Uncle David has referred to Corinne as the Joker before. I didn't see it at first, but after last night, yep, now I get it (its the eyes and the weird smirk/smile).
    Katesmom: Thanks for the info about Corrine.

As for Philip, there's a good chance I misunderstood what I thought I heard. When Philip talks, anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    OMG, but can you imagine the hours of fun online viewing for the rest of us??!!
    I can imagine the others trying to get away- and Philip giving them more stealth names
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread