+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: 3/6 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/6 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Reynolds is acting like an entitled jerk. And he's clueless. They didn't vote off your alliance mate "because she was the prettiest girl there", you idiot--they voted her off because she was the physically weakest member of your alliance! If you hadn't formed an alliance with her she'd still be there! Really, he thinks Sherri is worrying about which girls are the prettiest and only keeping the "ugly" ones? She's keeping the ones who will vote with her!
    Yes, he works hard on challenges...because he knows who leaves if they lose. Maybe he would anyway, but this gives him extra incentive.
    As to playing like a true fan, Sherri is. I'm sure she'd rather they were winning challenges, witness her reluctant sacrifice of an alliance mate last night, but she's also seen enough shows to know that when the hormone filled young 'uns are in charge of a tribe, when there's a loss the "old woman" goes home. Yes, her tribe will be in trouble after the merge, but this way at least a lot of her alliance, and Sherri herself, will get to the merge. I'm sure Reynolds and Eddie would have sacrificed Sherri before their snuggle mates.
    Reynolds is a loser, and I bet he's never been one before....welcome to a world in which the nerds do not bow down before you, Reynolds. I'm finding his impotent frothing kind of funny--sick, I know. A bunch of ugly/old people telling him what to do....

ETA...spockwhat! Two minds with but a single thought! Mindmeld!

Luv it, luv it, luv it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Huh. I won't miss Shamar but was intrigued that the medic actually said she thought he should leave the game. Who was the girl last season writhing in agony and they made her say she wanted to quit?!

I have next to no interest in the Fans...Sherri is the most interesting to me and I think it's because she reminds me of Sandra Bullock. (Can't recall if that was posted before.) Ah, L'il Hanz, what for makes your crazy come out? That will hold my interest for all of about a minute. lol I do like the wildlife they show, not sure what some of those critters are but they are cute!

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Huh. I won't miss Shamar but was intrigued that the medic actually said she thought he should leave the game. Who was the girl last season writhing in agony and they made her say she wanted to quit?!

I have next to no interest in the Fans...Sherri is the most interesting to me and I think it's because she reminds me of Sandra Bullock. (Can't recall if that was posted before.) Ah, L'il Hanz, what for makes your crazy come out? That will hold my interest for all of about a minute. lol I do like the wildlife they show, not sure what some of those critters are but they are cute!
    I posted that she reminds me of S Bullock. Its that grin she has24/7 I don't care for. I think the last survivor spoilt me, it was so good, this one, not so much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

For the Fans it's not even a matter of question. They have to have enough numbers prior to the merge and the only way to have that is to keep the tribe strong. The majority alliance was overthinking it. They still have the numbers even though that big oaf is gone. It's 5 against 2 so they could still afford to lose one. Of course Sherri doesn't want to vote out Laura because she's the next weakest link. If they lose again, she knew she's going to be next. The good thing they did was make Reynold think that he's going next so it would flush out his idol. They got rid of the weakest link and the HII at the same time.

God I hate this season. They ought to just call it "experienced players who have an automatic leg up vs spring chickens who always lag ever so slightly behind". After this episode, I don't think they can win... and that means the end of the season will be dominated by favorites.

Laura was a good player though I thought. Even though she was short lived, she created an alliance, got several people out, and seemed like a strategist. Even the reason she gave to keep her (down the road, loyalty is more important and the endgame is what matters) was pretty damn good. In less dire circumstances I think it would have worked.
    Last edited by Endit; 03-08-2013 at 08:37 PM.
    Arielflies and Duckyface like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't get why people dislike Sherri
    Shoepie and justCoz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I don't get why people dislike Sherri
    I'm not sure. I think she's played an incredibly smart game so far and kept a lot of varied personalities together. She's no slouch at the physical game either. If I were her I'd have been losing it all over the place at both Shamar and the stupid Reynold alliance, so I think she must be incredibly patient.

She had a point too about losing the challenges too. If Eddie and Reynold were as good as they think they are shouldn't they be winning the challenges?
    Shoepie and JohnnyK like this.

I think Sherri is the best player on Fan's Team....by a long shot. Laura, unfortunately, had the right mind-set for the game but just didn't have it physically.
    Shamar was a real puzzle. It was difficult for me to put his past together with how he behaved in the game....the two didn't co-exist in my mind but I think it's good that
    he's gone. He was the most Anti-Survivor I can remember.
    Shoepie and JohnnyK like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm glad he's not typical of the marines who are defending this country. If he were, God help us all.
    I hate that he was wearing the USMC shirt while acting like such a goof.

It takes all kinds ... but the last former Marine ( I think) was Rudy ... right?
    Alexxxx likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I hate that he was wearing the USMC shirt while acting like such a goof.

It takes all kinds ... but the last former Marine ( I think) was Rudy ... right?
    I so agree with you...he was not a good example of what a Marine is. Given his appearance and his history, in the beginning, I had high hopes for him. Yet, he left me pretty disgusted with his behavior.
    holly71 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread