+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: 3/6 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 3/6 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Hahaha, that's right. Was he even there long enough since he made that statement to have any of his demands met?
    Yes, didn't you see Sherri filling up a bamboo plate with rice for him, saying to the others that in real life she would NEVER do this, that she doesn't serve her husband....

Well, when we were speculating at the start about who was being medevaced out someone thought they'd seen female legs in the preview ad....somehow I don't think anyone could confuse Shamar's legs with those of a woman...
    sunnydayz likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What on earth makes Brandon go off that way? I don't see his team being close to voting him out yet...he's been an asset in challenges, and recently at least, not been too nuts in public, that we've seen. He dumped over a nearly full large basket of rice! I wonder if they replace the rice?

There's actually a way to separate rice from sand....this was discovered by a young female primate (a baboon I think) who then taught it to others, but observors saw her invent it... She tossed the mix of rice and sand into a stream...the sand sank and she ate the rice as it floated, all washed clean. In this case you'd have to put it into the pot and then scoop the rice off the top and quickly dry it....with all the stuff they've got there's probably a bolt of cloth they could use...hold above the fire...

When Tata was showing them how to cook rice in bamboo did he say to put the fire in the middle section of the bamboo? That's what I thought he said...so you could cook the rice even in the rain... Cool, a homemade rice cooker!

The med woman said there was alike a divot out of Shamar's eye...not just a scratch. From sand in his eye I think.

I really dislike Eddie and Reynolds....they act like the "weaker" members should just bow out, for the good of the tribe, forgetting that it is an INDIVIDUAL game. Sherri is right to be worried that there will only be two women left, and if the men are into saving the strong who will they vote off next. The bearded guy has always been wishy washy...I hope his friend can talk sense in to him as to who Eddie and Reynolds will be loyal to.
    Last edited by PWS; 03-07-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yes, didn't you see Sherri filling up a bamboo plate with rice for him, saying to the others that in real life she would NEVER do this, that she doesn't serve her husband....

Well, when we were speculating at the start about who was being medevaced out someone thought they'd seen female legs in the preview ad....somehow I don't think anyone could confuse Shamar's legs with those of a woman...
    Like I said I was paying half-attention to this week's episode again. So I must have missed it. But that's great.

So it looks like Brandon makes good on this earlier threat to destroy everything if he thinks he's the next to go. I wonder what leads to the blow up, seeing as how he was inducted into the Spies-R-Us/X-Men fold this week. I see Philip having fun with his playing Spy, and I think all it will take is one loss (next week's immunity probably) and all the wheels will come off the bus. If he tells Brandon he's being considered as a vote (and you know how loose Philip's lips are), then yes, I can see Brandon going off on him. I had to rewind to be sure it was Philip walking down the beach while Brandon yells at him.

What a nightmare, if he really destroys all their food. He does not belong on this show, he's not stable enough to handle it.

Still cannot stand Reynold and his sorry eye-rolls at tribal. Whatever, dude.

Sorry to see Laura go. Strategically I think she was a good player. Physically, not so much. She made a good point about the two younger guys jumping ship if things get shuffled. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.
    Arielflies and Midol like this.

I think Shamar had a really good chance to win his tribe over tonight, but as soon as he got back to camp he was the same as before. I wonder if his contact lenses contributed to the eye injury.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

omg I saw the promo I saw the promo <3

Brandon dumps all the rice out, gets physical with Erik, among other crazy adventures.

And yes these are the kind of reality show stars I have on Facebook.

About next week's Brandon... After Phillips bestowed "the Conqueror" title on him, didn't Brandon delight in having "infiltrating" Philip's group? I expected that to mean he would take his time exacting punishment on his teammates.

Phillips' confessional where he explains the value of titling staff you can't afford to play was rather cute. He's a complete goofball but he's playing the game as hard as he knows how to do, not just being a belligerent jerk to others. I was a little sad when the rumor was he was the one going. He's growing on me. Just keep the lunatic on the other side of the cage bars.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I really like Reynold and I feel sorry for him being stuck on that tribe of losers. I hope he makes it to the merge and then joins with the favorites to wipe out the rest of his tribe. I would feel frustrated, too, if I was giving my all in the challenges and being held back by sorry players who should have been eliminated earlier.

I wish he hadn't had to play his immunity idol but before the vote, I was rooting for him to use it. I didn't want him to be voted out with an immunity idol in his possession. With any luck, the producers will hide another idol and he'll find that one, too. Or possible his tribe of misfits will win a challenge now that some dead wood has been removed from their ranks.
    holly71 likes this.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Reynold dug his own grave the minute he gathered his "four cool kids" alliance and obviously didn't use basic math to figure out that they were the minority alliance on the tribe. They then proceeded to go off on their own (cool kids table) and talk about how they were going to rule the game, only to find out that the "nerds" as he so kindly labelled them, had other plans. He was lucky last night that the tribe figured winning challenges means more than alliance loyalty. He oozes a sense of condensation and entitlement. Too bad, as he is very nice to look at and obviously puts it all out there on challenges.

I makes me wonder where they are getting these so-called "fans." They don't seem to know how to play the game at all. These people should be concentrating on winning the challenges and working together as a team against the other tribe. It doesn't really matter if you're on the "cool kids" side or the "nerds" side. When the merge happens, you are all going to be outnumbered by the other tribe, and (most likely) picked off one by one.
    sweetpea, teatime, ilja and 1 others like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread