Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: 2/20 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 2/20 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

If you type “Allie” Pohevitz into a search engine it will come up with lots of exit interviews with her. She said Shamar did a lot of cursing and ordering people around. And yes, she said Shamar has so far gotten a favorable edit.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    If you type “Allie” Pohevitz into a search engine it will come up with lots of exit interviews with her. She said Shamar did a lot of cursing and ordering people around. And yes, she said Shamar has so far gotten a favorable edit.
    I just read that!! she also said she never wants to speak to him ever again.

It was of interest to note, that they were not an alliance of 4, and she knew( and only she knew) about the HI being found

I have to say it was a pretty small immunity idol in comparison to others, I didn't see any , ahem bulge.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Man, between Shamar and the four "cool kids" the fans tribe has got some real winners, don't they? At least the rest of the tribe is fairly compelling so far. I'm still liking Michael and Matt, and Sherri and Laura also both showed some good gameplay. Reynold might be the dumbest one there, I'm no fan of Shamar, but calling him out was just asking for him to flip out, and he couldn't even hide his idol. Can't say I'm upset with Allie being gone since there were already too many blondes on that tribe...when they showed Laura's vote, I seriously thought Allie voted for herself for a second.

Man, I forgot how fun Philip was to watch, I'm loving the return of Spies R Us And Brandon's really channeling his inner Russell, I think Cochran was spot on when talking about his mood swings. I still think the guy should be in therapy instead of on a reality tv show.

Brandon wants to be Russell but he obviously does not know how. He is noisy...
    You can do it!

Hmmm....maybe they should add the Exile Island back to this season, but call it 'Survivor Rehab Island". Get voted off, get sent to the island where Dr. Drew and the recently voted-off WackaDoodles are waiting for you to start the group session.
    NCLurker, AZHotFlash and JohnnyK like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Brandon wants to be Russell but he obviously does not know how. He is noisy...
    At least Russell had strategy. His plot against Tyson, I'd say was one of the better moves of late.

I doubt Brandon could pull a move like that out of his butt.
    Alexxxx and jucamer like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I have to say it was a pretty small immunity idol in comparison to others, I didn't see any , ahem bulge.
    I think the bulge was from Reynold's excitement at finding the immunity idol, not the idol itself.

It's unfortunate for him that when Sherri saw it, she thought the bulge was the idol.
    Brooks and Hyper like this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I think the bulge was from Reynold's excitement at finding the immunity idol, not the idol itself.

It's unfortunate for him that when Sherri saw it, she thought the bulge was the idol.
    ohhhhhhh, okay then
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't think all Marines are lazy because of Shamar. However, I think he should set a better example as a Marine. Surely he couldn't have acted like that while he was in the military or he would have been kicked out or disciplined. Even if he hadn't been a Marine, I would have been repelled by his behavior (not working with his team, not doing anything to help around camp) but the fact that he has training which should make him better at doing those things is particularly galling.

It's like he's not only ostracizing himself from his tribe because he isn't thinking about the ramifications of his behavior and doesn't know any better, but he's actively CHOOSING to antagonize them. I would just expect more from someone who has been in military service.

If he did what he was supposed to do when he was deployed with all that he was up against, I'm cool with him being an ex-Marine. I have more of a problem with Shamar playing that way, because I think folks play the game to win a million dollars, and he's not exhibiting winning behavior.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Eh? I would not like any scene with Philip, let alone dancing in his pink panties. Did he call himself the Pink Panther? Well he's more like the Pink Panty to me.

LOL. I can just about forget about his being annoying, while watching him dance.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011