+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: 2/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 2/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

yikes. looks like a bad cast. Was pretty funny seeing Francesca getting voted out first AGAIN. well deserved. Shouldnt she have learned that you never try to make a move the very first vote? You stay quiet and see what unfolds. Nobody trusts anybody. There's no way in hell that Phillip wasnt going to hear his name was called. Terribly played. If she was quiet, some random was probably gone like Erik.

Talk about learning nothing from the first time. How many people get a chance at this show once, let alone twice? .... as Thulsadoom once said: "Such a waste".
    spockwhat, ilja and wannasee like this.

First of all, how nice is it to have Survivor back on to talk about?

Having said that...who didn't see that one coming? With all the "If I get voted out first again, that would really suck" talking heads, you know she's going first.

Oh well, she played the cards she was dealt, but yeah it was stupid to throw names out so fast. SAP (Secret Agent Philip) refusing to even bury the hatchet with her or consider aligning with her.... And she's the one who is annoying, Philip? He and his pink panties need to go soon. I fear he now thinks he's running the show, so I'm hoping for a big blindside. Please! He can take Corinne with him. I don't buy her Jerri-esque personality turn-around. She is a snake.

Surprisingly, I really enjoyed Cochran this episode. Funny, and he seems so much more relaxed.

What was up with the ex-marine's comment at the challenge "Break her wrists!" - huh? Dial it back there, buddy. And yeah, the cool kids with the snuggling and we're the hot kids in the lunch hall mentality...I am hoping they are not that shallow and annoying, but I fear they are.

Still loving Malcolm, but that was a tough challenge to lose for your tribe. He seems to be laying low when it comes to strategy, and I hope that works for him. Still love him.

And it looks like Brandon goes nuts next week? Yippee. /sarcasm

What the heck is up with that huge cubic z/diamond in his ear? That I didn't see coming. I wonder if he got a pep talk from his dear old Uncle on how to behave this time around? Sad, because I didn't mind him this episode as much as the last time he was on. But then again, could be because I didn't have to see him and Coach have their talks, so he was a little more bearable than when he was with that windbag. Sadly, he looks like he will blow all that goodwill next week.
    Shoepie, Midol and I'm here like this.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    What was up with the ex-marine's comment at the challenge "Break her wrists!" - huh? Dial it back there, buddy.
    It's a term we used in wrestling and other sports. It's a way of repositioning your opponent's wrist so they no longer have leverage. It loosens their hold on you. It doesn't actually 'break' anything.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Did anyone else notice that during the Immunity Challange, Jeff messed up and said "The Heroes are in the lead" (or something to that effect) instead of "Favorites"? I guess for a minute he was thinking Heroes-vs-Villians. I had to giggle that he said "Heroes" and not "Favorites"....some of these "Heroes" are definitely more like "Zeros" in my book.

And producers....was it reeeealllly necessary to bring back the pink undies? Really? Thanks for nothing!
    ilja likes this.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 2/13 Survivor 26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Regarding Malcolm's loose shorts . . . remember that this was filmed right after the last season. He hadn't had a chance to fatten back up. He doesn't have a lot left to lose, I wouldn't think. But he's still adorable.

And I love seeing Cochran again. He's in his own little category of player. Not the cool guy. Not the muscle guy. Not the popular guy. Just Cochran.
    ilja, Photobabe and Midol like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I don't understand what Phillip has against Francesca. I'm sorry she went out first again. I think her tribe needed her strength and should have kept her around longer.

BTW...Darn this show for their foreshadowing!! As soon as Francesca said she would eat a rock if she was voted out first again, I knew she was going home. Please, editors, stop making it so obvious what's going to happen next and let us wonder about how it will play out!

And then big baby Shamar...why couldn't he work on the fire alone while everyone else worked on the shelter instead of sitting on his butt, doing nothing???? I hope he's the first one voted out on his tribe because I already don't like him.

Reynold made the best impression on me of all the newcomers, although I wish he hadn't gotten involved in a showmance already. That's a good way to get targeted for elimination.

Michael also seemed intelligent and good at physical challenges.

I'm not finding Cochran as annoying this time. If he keeps a low profile and doesn't sabotage his own tribe this time, I might actually like him.

In the previews for the next episode, Brandon was saying her was going to take a page out of Russell's playbook. I'm looking forward to seeing that!! A lot of people hated him but Russell was one of my all-time favorite Survivor contestants.

So apparently nobody on either tribe has found a clue to the hidden immunity idol yet. Or else it just wasn't shown if they did. Maybe Brandon will find it without the clue.
    Face Off 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Amazing Race 24 Pool: Registration closed
    Survivor Cagayan 6 Pool: Registration closed
    Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool: Registration closed
    Click here for general pool information and lists of previous pool winners!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    First of all, how nice is it to have Survivor back on to talk about?

Having said that...who didn't see that one coming? With all the "If I get voted out first again, that would really suck" talking heads, you know she's going first.

Oh well, she played the cards she was dealt, but yeah it was stupid to throw names out so fast. SAP (Secret Agent Philip) refusing to even bury the hatchet with her or consider aligning with her.... And she's the one who is annoying, Philip? He and his pink panties need to go soon. I fear he now thinks he's running the show, so I'm hoping for a big blindside. Please! He can take Corinne with him. I don't buy her Jerri-esque personality turn-around. She is a snake.
    Hopefully her teeth are strong... she said she would eat that rock IF she got voted out first....

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Hopefully her teeth are strong... she said she would eat that rock IF she got voted out first....

Which is how we knew, she was going to go .Or be voted out first again ( sigh)
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I was afraid Malcolm would take some heat for losing that tossing contest, but as far as we were shown he didn't. Sometimes blaming whoever lost the last challenge for the team is the easiest way to pick who goes home. It looks like he is laying low socially, although he stepped up in both challenges. I wonder why there were no conversations about him, since he's the only unknown among the favorites?

What do you want to bet that at the finale Jeff hands Francesca a rock?

I cringed when Reynold described his showmance as "not the cutest girl" on the tribe. Wonder how she felt watching that last night?

Someone upthread lamented that the premiere was cut back from two hours to 90 minutes, and here I was thinking that the last few seasons only had a 60-minute premiere and I was glad this one was 90. Am I crazy?
    wannasee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I don't understand what Phillip has against Francesca.
    You're expecting rational behavior from Mr. Delusions-R-Us?
    sweetpea and AZChristian like this.

+ Reply to Thread