+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Survivor Caramoan Pool

Re: Survivor Caramoan Pool

Sorry, hunk of Burning Love; Caramoaning stampeded in the office and the hallway racing for those donuts as if the whole of Africa was after them. Key between teeth they worked that locked drawer then daintily picked out the remaining sugar glazed leaving the remaining succulent bites for you and any who dare cross paths with you.
    pikachu likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Dead last

Well, it means nothing. In two episodes time I will be dead first. :>

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Dead last

Well, it means nothing. In two episodes time I will be dead first. :>
    Love your neverending optimism!
    JohnnyK likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

So do I! I almost want to give JohnnyK 100 bonus points just for keeping the faith.
    Hyper, Photobabe and JohnnyK like this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

Again, REALLY not liking the up fronts but three in the Top 5 can't be too bad. Look for this tarsier to be honest with you - looking you wide in the eye - as it leaps past toward a million dollars (before tax).

Brenda's elephants are on a rampage! They're going to stomp out tribe-mate Dawn, that backstabbing, disloyal hussy!
    Florimel and Hyper like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Does anybody know if the Survivor website has a place where they show who won reward, immunity, etc? I'm having trouble scoring the pool because I was going to attribute the reward win to Brenda but Wikipedia is attributing the win to Eddie, Erik, Cochran, and Sherri because Brenda gave it to them. I've looked over the CBS site and can't find a place where they confirm who counted as winning reward. I know in past seasons they used to have a chart showing who was eliminated, who won the challenges, etc and either they've moved it or they don't do that anymore.

Any help would be appreciated! If I can't get confirmation from the official website, I'm leaning toward giving the win to Brenda since she earned it but will consider counting it toward the others if someone has a strong argument for why they should get it instead.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    If I can't get confirmation from the official website, I'm leaning toward giving the win to Brenda since she earned it but will consider counting it toward the others if someone has a strong argument for why they should get it instead.
    It's was clearly Brenda's win. The elephants will sit on you if you score it any other way. Is that a strong enough argument? LOL

Sounds pretty compelling to me, Brooks!

I've clicked on every link at the Survivor website and still haven't found a chart with the boot order/challenge wins. I guess they just don't do it anymore.

I'll think on it a little more, get some work done, and put the results together later. I might not post them until tomorrow.

In my mind, Brenda won the challenge, but not the reward... The others are the reward winners... maybe full points to Brenda, half points to the 4 recipients of the reward and no points for Dawn?

+ Reply to Thread