+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Survivor Caramoan Pool

Re: Survivor Caramoan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Of the tribes who still have their tribal leader intact, Brenda Benchwarmer’s has Brenda as their leader, JLuv’s Jokers has Dawn, Caramoaning has Erik, Caramoan Schmaramoan and Team Maybs have Cochran, Curare Bowhunters has Reynold, and Droppa Mapantz has Sherri.
    It must be a typo, but I never had Cochran in my tribe, although now I am kind of wishing that I had. The kid is on fire this season.

Alas, it is not to be so. With old episodes of Madeline running in the background, and having a Madeleine for a late breakfast - it doesn't really count as brunch - I can take the positive that the tribe is still named after Malcolm's mom.

I don't understand why he stopped looking when Andrea was shadowing him. By the way, how needy is she? He should have taken his chances. Let's not forget how he took the idol right out from under Denise's nose (literally) the last time around. I think he had a 60% chance to find it, even with Andrea potentially digging as well. I hope he told Reynold and Eddie the information.

Thank you for the pizza!!! I can't believe I had the most points again this week...I'm sure the ball is about to drop since I have no reserves left and it's coming down to the wire. However, since I am in such a good mood today I will be sharing my pizza with everyone!!! Dig in!!!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

At least an increasing number of Brenda's Benchwarmers are indulging themselves at Ponderosa. I hope they remember to give the elephants some hay now and then. The elephants are getting grumpy.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evande View Post
    It must be a typo, but I never had Cochran in my tribe, although now I am kind of wishing that I had. The kid is on fire this season.

Alas, it is not to be so. With old episodes of Madeline running in the background, and having a Madeleine for a late breakfast - it doesn't really count as brunch - I can take the positive that the tribe is still named after Malcolm's mom.

I don't understand why he stopped looking when Andrea was shadowing him. By the way, how needy is she? He should have taken his chances. Let's not forget how he took the idol right out from under Denise's nose (literally) the last time around. I think he had a 60% chance to find it, even with Andrea potentially digging as well. I hope he told Reynold and Eddie the information.
    Woops, I was off one line. Burning Love is the other tribe with Cochran as their leader and they were right above you on my scoresheet. Thanks for the correction!

And thanks for sharing the pizza, Midol! I hope it has sausage and extra cheese on it, although I'm not too picky. If there's anything I don't like on it, I'll pick those toppings off so someone else can put them on their slice.
    Last edited by pikachu; 04-25-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Survivor Caramoan Pool *sign up deadline February 20th, before the 2nd episode ai

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Thank you so much <3

I'm willing to try that random draw I brought up a while ago. Here's how I do it. I type in all the names of all contestants in the random.org List Randomizer, and click "Randomize". Whoever comes up first is my tribe leader, and the six that follow will be the other six, with the last two being the ceremonials.

Tribal Leader: Michael Snow (who I'll call Moby) <3

Tribal Warrior 1: Hope

Tribal Warrior 2: Eddie

Tribal Warrior 3: Allie

Tribal Warrior 4: Erik

Ceremonial Tribe Member 1: Malcolm (welcome back, Fantastic Fourer)

Ceremonial Tribe Member 2: Corinne (sometimes you gotta do what you don't wanna)

Since the tribe leader is gonna be Moby, I'm going to name the tribe The Natural Blues
    So Moby's gone, along with Hope, Allie, Corinne, and Malcolm.

The Natural Blues still have Eddie and Erik. They will be the F2 and they will end in a 4-4 tie and both of them will win, catapulting me to the top.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Pool Results
    Episode 12

Two castaways were eliminated this week. Reynold was voted off in the first part of the show and in a second tribal council later in the show Andrea was voted off. Three pool tribes (Curare Bowhunters, Droppa Mapantz, and Pating) included Reynold, with the Bowhunters having him as their tribal leader. Droppa Mapantz added Erik to their tribe to replace Reynold. Two pool teams (Stealth R US and The Fighting Felines) included Andrea.

Scoring Events
    Every castaway still in the game got 10 points.
    Andrea won reward/individual immunity (+20).
    Erik won individual immunity (+10).
    Reynold was voted out (-10) and became the fourth member of the jury (+5).
    Andrea was voted out (-10) and became the fifth member of the jury (+5).
    Andrea found a hidden immunity idol but never played it so she gets no points for it.

Individual Scores
    Andrea (Enil Edam): 25 points
    Brenda (Enil Edam): 10 points
    Cochran (Enil Edam): 10 points
    Dawn (Enil Edam): 10 points
    Eddie (Enil Edam): 10 points
    Erik (Enil Edam): 20 points
    Reynold (Enil Edam): 5 points
    Sherri (Enil Edam): 10 points

Weekly Scores
    Brenda’s Benchwarmers: 40 points
    Burning Love: 70 points
    Caramoan Schmaramoan: 40 points
    Caramoaning: 70 points
    Curare Bowhunters: 60 points
    Droppa Mapantz: 55 points
    JLuv’s Jokers: 40 points
    Mike Hawk’s Protection Plan: 40 points
    Pating: 45 points
    Retired Racers: 40 points
    Stealth R Us, Inc.: 35 points
    Team Maybs: 60 points
    The Fighting Felines: 55 points
    The Natural Blues: 30 points
    Tigreng Warriors: 20 points

Tribe Rankings/Overall Scores
    1. Caramoaning: 1055 points
    2. Team Maybs: 1025 points
    3. Mike Hawk’s Protection Plan: 1015 points
    3. Curare Bowhunters: 1015 points
    4. Burning Love: 985 points
    5. The Fighting Felines: 975 points
    6. Pating: 965 points
    6. Droppa Mapantz: 965 points
    7. Stealth R Us, Inc.: 910 points
    8. Caramoan Schmaramoan: 905 points
    8. Brenda’s Benchwarmers: 905 points
    9. Tigreng Warriors: 895 points
    9. JLuv’s Jokers: 895 points
    10. Retired Racers: 785 points
    11. The Natural Blues: 765 points

Caramoaning maintained first place. They’re in for a battle to the end with Team Maybs, Droppa Mapantz, and Burning Love. Burning Love and Droppa Mapantz are lower on the leaderboard but with a full tribe, including their tribal leaders, they could move up and be a threat to Caramoaning. Team Maybs is their most immediate competition, in second place, separated from them by 30 points.

Curare Bowhunters and Mike Hawk’s Protection Plan are in third place but unlikely to move up at this point. Neither has a full tribe of 5 members or a tribal leader.

Burning Love is still burning up the leaderboard! They went from sixth place to fourth, but they have to hope Eddie goes home next or they’ll lose a tribe member.

The Fighting Felines stayed in fifth place. They lost Andrea this week so next week might see their points starting to decline.

Pating moved down to share sixth place with Droppa Mapantz, who moved up this week from seventh place.

Stealth R Us is in seventh place.

Caramoan Schmaramoan and Brenda’s Benchwarmers are in eighth place. They managed to pull ahead of Tigreng Warriors, who are currently sharing ninth place with JLuv’s Jokers.

The Retired Racers are in tenth place.

And The Natural Blues are in eleventh place.

Burning Love and Caramoaning got the highest weekly score! Their prize is a clue to the location of Jeff Probst's secret box of Krispy Kreme donuts. Start under his desk, go ten paces toward the water fountain, and rummage through a box of Survivor buffs to be given out to fans. One of the buffs has a key tied to it and that key is to the bottom drawer of Jeff's filing cabinet, where the donuts are! Hurry to claim your prize before Jeff eats all the donuts, or accidentally gives the key away.

There are only two episodes left this season. So far, all pool tribes have at least one member left so no one is completely out of this yet! Stay tuned to see which tribe takes the victory.
    Will it be the zebras of Caramoaning?
    Team Maybs band of gorillas?
    The frilled lizards of Burning Love?
    Droppa Mapantz’s hippos?
    Or will some underdog tribe work a miracle and overtake the front-runners?
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

I think all the animals should see how long they can stand on just their left feet. Apologies in advance if Brenda's elephants flatten anyone when they fall over, LOL.
    pikachu, Florimel and Hyper like this.

All left foot, look for Caramoan Schmaramoan's tarsier to take the necklace. Tarsiers avoid the surf, but personally (anthropomorphizing the tarsier), I am entirely useless on my right foot though I have learned to use it well as a swingweight.

If it wasn't for the rail along the top step! I was willing Reynold (and everybody, but especially Reynold) to stand broadside. At least the players could widen their stance. But the producers thought of that and equalized the advantage. I think Brenda, a paddleboarder, could have won but she was more interested in currying favour with the tribe.

I'm not liking the upfronts for next week's episode, but I am glad Andrea is gone. As Cochran insinuated, Erik hasn't learned from his last appearance. Albeit in a different atmosphere, he just handed the idol to Andrea rather than protect himself (and my very excellent pool).

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I think all the animals should see how long they can stand on just their left feet. Apologies in advance if Brenda's elephants flatten anyone when they fall over, LOL.
    Pating will pass on this challenge (no feet), but circle the platforms, waiting for dinner. If you're lucky, the shark will be full before you fall off.
    pikachu and Florimel like this.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Oh my! I am very excited...this is the best I've ever done in the pool and I am crazy for Krispy Kreme donuts. They are hard to get here in Canada. Our London franchise went out of business and I miss them so I will be getting that key for sure...but, as ever, I am willing to share!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

+ Reply to Thread