+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Sherri - Caramoan (Fan)

Re: Sherri - Caramoan (Fan)

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Well if you want to get specific, when I made that post the previous 9 posts had all been about her makeup. Maybe not 2 full pages, but to me what seemed like the majority of pages 3 & 4. And I'm using "majority" loosely and in a subjective sense.
    I think the number of posts per page can be controlled by the user .... so if you opt for 40 posts per page ... this thread is only 2 pages long.

holly71 and Lil Bit like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think the number of posts per page can be controlled by the user .... so if you opt for 40 posts per page ... this thread is only 2 pages long.

exactly! I have mine set to 100 posts per page.
    It bugs me when people say that a thread is x number of pages long, because that depends on your settings. It's more accurate to say how many posts long a thread is.
    Florimel, Hyper and TripleGemini like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I don't like Sherri as much as I did at first, but I still like her. She was in control of her tribe at the beginning, and since the merge she has managed to slide in with the Stealth alliance. Right now, she's under the radar, but she's still playing. I'm disappointed that her challenge performance isn't better, but she's older, so that probably has a lot to do with it.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Or she doesn't want to be seen as a threat---no one is in a hurry to vote her off yet, why upset the applecart?
    Florimel, GabbyG and ilja like this.

Why are there numerous comments throughout the Survivor Caramoan threads about Sherri having money? Has she said this somewhere?

Does anyone know which fast food franchise Sherri is part of?

I'm just curious, because some franchises (fast food or otherwise) have very steep franchisee fees & their franchisees don't necessarily make what you think they would. There are a lot of variables, such as how busy your location is, the number of stores you own, etc.
    For example, I know for a fact that Subway really screws over their franchisees & a lot of the owners actually lose money. You have to own multiple stores before you will start to turn a profit (I can't remember what the magic number is, it's been a while)

And also every franchise requires that you have a certain net worth before they'll even consider letting you buy in. A lot of them also want you to have a certain amount of restaurant experience.

In case you can't tell, this is something hubby & I have looked into in the past
    ilja likes this.

They have six franchises, and two or three homes.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They have six franchises, and two or three homes.

I still am curious what restaurant chain? Can anyone tell me?

ETA: nevermind. I just googled her (duh, don't know why I didn't think to do that sooner)

I've never heard of Wetzel's Pretzels, but I am certainly familiar with Haagan Dazs, Jimmy John's, & Cinnabon.
    Last edited by holly71; 05-12-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I just want to say that I think Sherri got a bad rap at the last tribal council. The jury basically either blew her off altogether, or they HAMMERED her as being dragged along to the final three. Sherri actually played a pretty good game. She was in control of the fans alliance early on, handled Shamar well (when nobody else could) and jumped onto the Stealth Alliance with alacrity when given the chance. She was active in working out who to vote off when and followed through. So, no, she didn't just coast along.

I will say that her opening speech at final tribal stank - you don't say that you're a high powered business woman when you're asking people to give you a million dollars.
    Florimel, Hyper and ilja like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

She did okay at first, then she just floated, she was driftwood for anyone to take along. I never cared for her and after her outburst- I wouldn't want to work for her
    Lil Bit likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't care for Sherri either. First of all, the tattooed makeup and the plump lips / boob job put me off, but also her smug face really bugged, because frankly she didn't have a lot to be smug about. She did get to the F3, yes, but if she honestly believes it was due to strategy on her part, she is definitely delusional.

+ Reply to Thread