+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Sherri - Caramoan (Fan)

Re: Sherri - Caramoan (Fan)

I don't care for her either, however if she can manage to orchestrate a Phillip blindside, I will call myself a fan
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I don't care for her either, however if she can manage to orchestrate a Phillip blindside, I will call myself a fan
    Okay yes I wouldnt mind that.I think she is a follower not a leader
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Sherri love? There are 27 days between the last post in this thread and mine today, bumping her thread. I'd say she's been invisible.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Poor Sherri, having to deal with Phillip's flirting. He acts smitten with her. Blech.

I lol'ed at her speech about being able to deal with Shamar on her old tribe and Phillip is this tribe's Shamar.

Also, "give me two more tribal councils and I'll have Phillip coming to me asking for the next move".

Looks like Sherri has entered the game.
    You mean REentered the game! You forget, she was running things on her tribe before the merge....AND she's managed to survive the merge so far, and is far from being voted out at this point. She'd actually be a good candidate to be taken to F3 in that the only members of her tribe who will be on the jury probably dislike her (not sure about Michael). On the other hand she could tell her survival against all odds story....
    The "Sherri love" is because in the team phase we saw her be an awesome physical competitor, especially given her age/gender, and in addition be a pretty good master manipulator.
    GabbyG, Alexxxx and ilja like this.

There have been many good stories to tell this season. There is only so much time. With the team merge and many players booted I think we'll see more of her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    You mean REentered the game! You forget, she was running things on her tribe before the merge....AND she's managed to survive the merge so far, and is far from being voted out at this point. She'd actually be a good candidate to be taken to F3 in that the only members of her tribe who will be on the jury probably dislike her (not sure about Michael). On the other hand she could tell her survival against all odds story....
    The "Sherri love" is because in the team phase we saw her be an awesome physical competitor, especially given her age/gender, and in addition be a pretty good master manipulator.
    Of course, you're right! It seems so long ago, I'd forgotten that Sherri was pretty much running the Fans tribe. Too bad she got a tribe that couldn't win a competition. Now she's on the bottom of the majority alliance. I'm looking forward to seeing her scramble to turn that around. And if somehow that includes a Phillip blindside, woohoo! Go Sherri.
    ilja likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I don't like Sherri. I haven't from the beginning & I still don't.
    She has always come across as very smug. Especially this last episode at TC.

I don't understand all the Sherri-love on this forum.
    Can't stand her.
    holly71...I totally agree with you! As brooks mentioned earlier, Sherri is absolutely wealthy and she must be playing for the adventure, because if you have millions already...why go for more? I think she is smug also...and I believe that is the reason. I just plain don't like her!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

What's weird is I do not remember her interacting or doing anything before the merge and now all she does is make smug faces at TC.

She is sort of a non-entity. How she did become allied with the faves?
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Sherri's my favorite fan left, but I liked her more in the beginning than I do now.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Sherri's my favorite fan left, but I liked her more in the beginning than I do now.
    I agree, though I still like Sherri. She doesn't look smug to me at tribal councils, just happy to still be there. I think she's got a good brain and is using it. Of the women who are left, I like Brenda, am indifferent to Amanda, and do not like Dawn at all.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread