+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Sherri - Caramoan (Fan)

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Sherri - Caramoan (Fan)

Sherri may have been in control of her initial alliance but it was an alliance that had nothing, did nothing and influenced nothing. Her way of responding to Erik during final TC made me think that was the real Sherri.

She didn't seem bitter or upset at the reunion show, which I was glad about
    holly71 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Sherri may have been in control of her initial alliance but it was an alliance that had nothing, did nothing and influenced nothing. Her way of responding to Erik during final TC made me think that was the real Sherri.

She didn't seem bitter or upset at the reunion show, which I was glad about
    Well, it's hard to seem bitter when you don't even get a chance to speak at the reunion.

Her initial alliance that she was in control of was against the "cool kids" alliance and was responsible for voting out Allie and Hope. So it influenced who was left on the fans tribe when the tribes switched, but it was early in the game and I doubt it would have helped her to mention it at FTC, especially since Eddie and Reynold were in the opposing alliance. She really didn't do a good job of explaining her strategy. The way she talked to Erik was stupid too. You never disrespect the jury even if they're being rude or condescending to you.
    Midol likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Sherri really blew it at the FTC. She stumbled badly in her opening statement, but what really did her in was her response to Eric. She should have taken his comments, listened to what he had to say, and then calmly explained to him (and the jury) what her strategy was and how it worked to get her to the F3. She reacted so defensively because she knew he was right. No, you probably weren't going to get his vote, but you don't need to be so belligerent about it. Plus, why would you reveal to the jury that you have 70 some odd employees? Just stupid.
    holly71, Coco46, ilja and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Plus, why would you reveal to the jury that you have 70 some odd employees? Just stupid.
    Yeah, that part was weird too. I felt like the way she explained her job also made it sound like she had a lot of money, which people also don't tend to vote for. I feel like her arguments could have been so much better. I still don't think she'd win, but if her speech had been constructed better, highlighting the strengths of her game, people would at least listen to what she had to say (although I think that in FvF seasons the favourites will always win).
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Sherri got caught up in why senior bosses or managers often make poor politicians. They're used to getting their way and not having to explain themselves. She did have some people skills, which we saw with players like Shamar, and which she explained well during her confessionals but butchered during final TC.

I didn't like Sherri from the start, so at the final TC, she didn't surprise me that much. She had this condescending smug look from the start, she just capped it off at the FTC .
    holly71 and Lil Bit like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I couldn't agree more about Sherri. She was basically a nothing in the game, especially after the merge. Her fake boobs were off putting that's for sure. The thinner she got, the grosser they looked. She looked like she was always smirking at everyone else. She doesn't come across as a very happy person.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread