+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Reynold - Caramoan (Fan)

Re: Reynold - Caramoan (Fan)

I was totally impressed with how well Reynold won that last challenge. Even Malcolm was out of breath.

Beast at challenges, still a total doofus. Strategically, Malcolm is miles ahead of Reynold.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I was totally impressed with how well Reynold won that last challenge. Even Malcolm was out of breath.
    Yes, if he was with a winning tribe, he woud win every immunity I think.He wasn't even slightly out of breath. And that's probably going to be his downfall
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

I too noticed that Reynolds wasn't even out of breath. Malcolm was so wiped he struggled to get his body up on the platform at the end.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, Malcolm has been out there for about twice as long as Reynold, right? Not to take away from Reynold's skill at these physical challenges. About the only good thing I can say about him....but got to give him that.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, Malcolm has been out there for about twice as long as Reynold, right? Not to take away from Reynold's skill at these physical challenges. About the only good thing I can say about him....but got to give him that.
    Exactly! I think others have said Malcolm had something like 2 weeks in between filming. I think the fact that he was so close and came in second, given this additional fact, shows that Malcolm is quite a beast himself! And a pretty one at that!!
    holly71 likes this.

At that point, he'd been playing this game (and sleep/hunger deprived) for much longer than the other guys, so that fact that he's so strong in challenges is pretty impressive. Reynold has great hand/eye coordination and seems to really get excited about competing. He's definitely very athletic.
    holly71 likes this.

Even if Malcolm had not just come off of another Survivor, I still believe Reynold would have beat him easily. I believe Reynold is simply at that point in his life where he is the strongest he will ever be. I don't expect it to last that long but at this very moment, I believe he is in top form.

Not to take anything away from Malcolm because I still remember how well he did in challenges in his last go around though I do not believe he had near the competition he has this time.

Sometimes I do wonder if Malcolm holds back on purpose though with him being in the dangerous position he is in right now, I suspect he is not holding back at the moment.

I know a lot of people don't like Reynold because of some of his comments but I can't see how it can be denied that he is a pretty boy . . . on the outside, anyway.

Oh, he is a very good looking guy, no doubt about it! If I only liked players based on their looks, you would think I adored Reynold. I don't.
    Florimel and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Even if Malcolm had not just come off of another Survivor, I still believe Reynold would have beat him easily. I believe Reynold is simply at that point in his life where he is the strongest he will ever be. I don't expect it to last that long but at this very moment, I believe he is in top form.

Not to take anything away from Malcolm because I still remember how well he did in challenges in his last go around though I do not believe he had near the competition he has this time.

Sometimes I do wonder if Malcolm holds back on purpose though with him being in the dangerous position he is in right now, I suspect he is not holding back at the moment.

I know a lot of people don't like Reynold because of some of his comments but I can't see how it can be denied that he is a pretty boy . . . on the outside, anyway.

I noticed Reynolds on day one I dont care for some of what he says, but that goes for a lot of them .Well, except for my Cochran who I loved even on his first season
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread