+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Yeah, I did find that ironic considering how many on here are pulling for Cochran and how many despised Phillip. Of course, we are watching Phillip 2.0 on Ponderosa so far excluding his admitted joy at seeing Andrea voted off but hey that could be counted as a normal human reaction even though I thought it was weird.

Perhaps I have forgotten. What exactly did Andrea have to do with Phillip's ouster?
    I'm sure someone with a better memory will jump in - but in the episode with the three amigos, because Reynold had immunity, there was again discussion about splitting the votes between Malcolm and Eddie. Andrea didn't want to do that because of Eddie. I honestly can't remember if she also mentioned wanting Phillip voted out. I just remember Phillip's ITM on the beach basically saying she was dangerous and needed to go. But the rest of them convinced him that it wasn't time to turn on their alliance. I think that is also why her name came up from the other alliance members during tribal . . . because they had already had some conversations about voting her out.

Completely against my better judgment I am actually not finding Ponderosa Phillip to be the crazy nut job I expected. The others at the ponderosa are saying the same thing essentially.

They all seem to be getting along well and most let go of game resentments pretty easily, and Phillip more easily than most. Everyone there, if I'm remembering right, voiced some trepidation over having to be there with Phillip, and then later said they were enjoying being there and even that they were enjoying Phillip.

Maybe he's back on his medication, maybe it's an act, I don't know, but he seems to be an ok guy in the Ponderosa.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

People tend to be different when they are not under direct stress, like when they are actively in the game.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree, I find myself really listening to what Phillip has to say. The others weren't even in the game( expect for Andrea)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Phillip was the first one to welcome and hug Andrea .... but then later said he felt relief and some joy at her boot
    jucamer likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Add me to this list of people that are thinking Phillip isn't so bat-guano crazy. I know that I've flip-flopped several times, but his behaviour at the Ponderosa makes me believe that at least part of his performance during the game was just that, a performance.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, I find myself really listening to what Phillip has to say. The others weren't even in the game( expect for Andrea)
    Ummm, Malcolm wasn't only in the game, he made a few game changing moves! Unlike anyone else at Ponderosa ATM
    holly71 and Lil Bit like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Ummm, Malcolm wasn't only in the game, he made a few game changing moves! Unlike anyone else at Ponderosa ATM
    He made a dumb move - who gives their HI immunity away( hello Erik and now Malcolm) Eddie has beaten him imho.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread