+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Phillip - Caramoan (Favorite)

Philip is certifiably crazy but he adds to our viewing pleasure..so to speak.
    I'll take him and his craziness over Omarosa on Celebrity Apprentice any day.
    Photobabe likes this.

His confessionals have me thinking about Coach lately. Both very delusional people, but Coach was aiming for a purity of thought and action, whereas Phillips is just full of himself.
    Punkin likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'd love to see Coach again, although he has stated he has no interest in playing for a fourth time. He should have won his final season!!
    sparklete likes this.

No more Coach or Russell or Phillip or Brandon or Colton or even Ozzie and Boston Rob, who I loved when they were on. Give some new people a chance and get off the idea of bringing back so-called "favorites".
    holly71, Punkin, prhoshay and 4 others like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I'm not sure if Phillip is getting a better edit this season or not, but I am actually enjoying watching him. Yeah, he's a little out there, but it's amusing. If Phillip hadn't provided some comic relief, this last episode would have been a total snooze-fest.
    I find that to be the problem for most of the episodes. Boring! Without Phillip... for me... this season thus far has been quite the snooze fest. Especially when the teams changed. Its a complete and utter disaster! The teams are sooooo unbalanced. Phillip IS the team!!!!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, Phillip was annoying this episode. However, I don't think it was his fault they lost the reward challenge. The teams are very unbalanced, and (contrary to Corinne's comments) I don't think there was anyway this challenge could have ended differently.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hasn't Phillip admitted to having upper body strength, but being weak in the legs? The legs come into play in many, many challenges. He may be able to carry something heavy, but even that brings the legs into the equation. Oh well...............
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well, Phillip was annoying this episode. However, I don't think it was his fault they lost the reward challenge. The teams are very unbalanced, and (contrary to Corinne's comments) I don't think there was anyway this challenge could have ended differently.
    Actually, I agree it would have eventually ended with the young'uns winning. That being said, he was absolutely the reason they didn't perform any better than they did. He was being an idiot!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    No more Coach or Russell or Phillip or Brandon or Colton or even Ozzie and Boston Rob, who I loved when they were on. Give some new people a chance and get off the idea of bringing back so-called "favorites".
    Now that would make an interesting tribe. Make it a shorter game starting with only individual immunity!

The jury could be a focus group made up of viewers.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Actually, I agree it would have eventually ended with the young'uns winning. That being said, he was absolutely the reason they didn't perform any better than they did. He was being an idiot!!!!!
    Well, I cannot disagree with you on that! Phillip was being arrogant and an idiot.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread