+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

This is off Denise's FB

Morning everyone! Great thoughts! And after sleeping on it...and after having SEVERAL cups of coffee...I'm still NOT sure what just happened. There are so many ways to look at it. And in the end....only those players truly know their motivations for that vote. Regardless of the intent...the outcome has both benefit and fall out. Tim Jurges I think you are right on the money in that respect. Malcolm now at least has a small shovel he can use to dig himself out of the hole he's created with his original alliance by being able to say "I heard you loud and clear and I'm with you..." ( by voting the way they originally wanted to with a split vote) and he can still smooth it over with Reynold and like Tim said indicate to him that he somehow needed to make sure that he stayed off the radar to keep the alliance between them solid and allow for a blind side down the line if the numbers allow.

No matter what...my dear Malcolm needs to listen to his gut and pay attention to Dawn. You can see that she is clearly a GREAT ally if you are truly in her CORE alliance ( ie Cochran). But if not, WATCH OUT, lady jane is playing a very different game this season...emotional or not, she's playing to WIN.

Ultimately it's a crazy game...and Tribal Councils like this make our heads spin, make us wonder, and make us have to debate the strategy which just ONE of the very reasons I LOVE THIS GAME. Have a great Thursday everyone!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-12-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    holly71 and ilja like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Also...creepy old lady moment

I would like a large helping of Malcolm, please.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hey, we know he doesn't share the usualy Survivor young male prejudice against the older ladies... Just imagining a Tina/Colby, Malcolm/Denise line up...

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Also...creepy old lady moment

I would like a large helping of Malcolm, please.
    Me too!! How slick was he and how dumb was Reynold....please!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Interesting comments by Denise. I agree, unlike Reynold and Eddie, Malcolm seems to be really listening and reading between the lines of what is said at TC. He will probably end up scrambling, but at least he is trying to make moves.
    Hyper, mesachick and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp View Post
    Me too!! How slick was he and how dumb was Reynold....please!
    Instead of bowing to Boston Rob, Phillip should be taking notes on Malcolm! *all hail the King of Manipulation!"
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

It was a nice move, especially after he voted for Reynold. It made it all the more sweet. Too bad it was for nothing.

I don't think Dawn has backstabbed Malcolm or anyone. She is sticking with the alliance, and they are the ones trying to do the backstabbing. She's just keeping them from succeeding.

Malcolm is just great to look at. Such a fabulous smile that guy has. It melts!
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    It was a nice move, especially after he voted for Reynold. It made it all the more sweet. Too bad it was for nothing.

I don't think Dawn has backstabbed Malcolm or anyone. She is sticking with the alliance, and they are the ones trying to do the backstabbing. She's just keeping them from succeeding.

Malcolm is just great to look at. Such a fabulous smile that guy has. It melts!
    I still think the move was something that was discussed in advance ... prior to TC. Reynold revealed that he had a HII so possibly there was discussion regarding sharing the idol and Malcolm merely took advantage.
    captain likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I still think the move was something that was discussed in advance ... prior to TC. Reynold revealed that he had a HII so possibly there was discussion regarding sharing the idol and Malcolm merely took advantage.
    I think so as well. Now wait- Reynolds will need it and Malcolm used it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am starting to think that Malcolm may trying to audition for a reboot of a new Survivor Heroes_vs._Villains ... and coming on as a crafty villain.

I do not like him and "beauty is only skin deep" and "beauty is as beauty does" .... all that!

His actions at the last TC seems ... for lack of a better word .. vengeful. In advance because I don't think he'll make it as far as last time. JMO
    Florimel likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread