+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

No, he is panicking .He's like that duck on the water, still above, but his feet are paddling away

He wont even make the f4 is my bet
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I agree with you, FannyMare, though I wouldn't call it panic. More like playing fast and loose. It's a crazy way to play.

I don't think he is stupid on a whole, just not playing well. His strategies are simply not working. And he does look kind of ridiculous when he thinks he is playing both sides. No one is falling for it at all.

And yes, he's a fine looking kid. I can't understand the attraction these girls have to Eddie, at all. He's always sitting around with his mouth hanging open. So unappealing.

I guess the reason the pretty boys and their egos don't bother me so much is because I figure they are simply still immature and have a lot more to learn. The fact that they say what they say in this regard is going to at the least start them on the path to learning a few lessons once they get home and hear all the feedback. I imagine they are reading these sites now and are none too happy to hear all of the negativity.

I can still recall being 19 and knowing so much more than my uninformed parents whom I later realized knew so much more than me that I just wish they were still around to give advice. I remember being young and pretty and thinking bad thoughts about some folks that I now regret and have learned my lesson the hard way on a few of those thoughts.
    KatesMom likes this.

I think Eddie the firefighter is okay- you dont see pretty for awhile, anyone looks good( well, not Philip)
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Malcolm is young, 25, but not exactly a baby. Eddie is only 23, but Reynold is 30! No excuse there. Reynold is shaping up to be my most hated Survivor contestant ever. That takes something.

I'll never not like Malcolm. He'd have to do something pretty horrible for me to hate him... I still think he's got a pretty good heart, and I'd still love to see him move into working with kids like he mentioned in the last season. He needs to stay AWAY from tools like Reynold though. I would LOVE to know Denise's thoughts on how Malcolm is playing this time.
    mesachick likes this.

I just read Jeff's interview about last evening, and he called Malcolm's move at TC "brilliant".
    holly71 and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I just read Jeff's interview about last evening, and he called Malcolm's move at TC "brilliant".
    I think he was talking about asking Eddie for the immunity idol. It probably was brilliant,we just didn't see it Jeff

The rest was not that brilliant.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Malcolm is young, 25, but not exactly a baby. Eddie is only 23, but Reynold is 30! No excuse there. Reynold is shaping up to be my most hated Survivor contestant ever. That takes something.

I'll never not like Malcolm. He'd have to do something pretty horrible for me to hate him... I still think he's got a pretty good heart, and I'd still love to see him move into working with kids like he mentioned in the last season. He needs to stay AWAY from tools like Reynold though. I would LOVE to know Denise's thoughts on how Malcolm is playing this time.
    Agreed. I think Malcolm, coming off the last season, is trying to step up and actually play more this season. I don't think it has worked out as well, mainly because he is playing with a bunch of people who have played before. But I can't, off-hand, think of anything he has done that has been mean. I do think he is a good guy. I just hate that he teamed up with Reynold!!

FORT Fan

Didn't Malcolm go right into this season without a break after his first season?

IMO he might just be mentally "Exhausted" as many of the contestants say they are by the end. They've often said they didn't realize how much they needed recovery time until the show was over.

Not trying to excuse Malcolm for anything but some of what we see as his "errors" might just be his needing a break from the game which he didn't get.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    Didn't Malcolm go right into this season without a break after his first season?
    From an interview with Jeff, it was only about 2 weeks. And he was approached about it within three minutes of being voted off and said yes immediately.

What he certainly did not have was much time to reflect on how he might have played differently and perhaps no one to discuss it with.
    holly71 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread