Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Malcolm - Caramoan (Favorite)

I think the others will know his game play, that's not a good thing

The really good thing is, IT'S MALCOLM!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Would they have seen him play, though? I thought they began filming before his season aired last fall?
    Valar Morghulis

They wouldn't have seen him play, so I hope he gets a good advantage with that. All I have to say is... Mmm Mmm Malcolm!
    ilja and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Would they have seen him play, though? I thought they began filming before his season aired last fall?
    Good point.So he went from one show right to the next?
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

A little sorry to see Malcolm describe himself as really good at lying to girls, even though this time he was lying (justificably) about having the idol. I guess it is good that he at least realizes it is lying....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    A little sorry to see Malcolm describe himself as really good at lying to girls, even though this time he was lying (justificably) about having the idol. I guess it is good that he at least realizes it is lying....
    I think his big move will be to take out Eddie or Reynolds, he is on to them. I was sorry he said that as well, but this is really all part of the game .
    Shoepie and mesachick like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

After his comment last show, I see Malcolm in a different light. He said something about having a history or good track record of lying to women, and I thought well I guess he's a cad after all. I'm surprised no one else here picked up on it, but I think the blinders tend to be on where Malcolm is concerned for a lot of his fans. Am I really the only one that bothered?
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    After his comment last show, I see Malcolm in a different light. He said something about having a history or good track record of lying to women, and I thought well I guess he's a cad after all. I'm surprised no one else here picked up on it, but I think the blinders tend to be on where Malcolm is concerned for a lot of his fans. Am I really the only one that bothered?
    He said it in the context of the game They all lie, if they say they don't - they are lying.
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

JMO, but I don't think any of us truly know all there is to know about any people who are part of Reality TV and can only go by what we read or see in videos. I heard that comment and took it to mean he was talking about lying to females this season as well as from his past season. Not saying you are wrong and I am right, but just hearing the same thing and not taking it the same way.

I know Malcolm while in college helped to organize and run a program that paired varsity athletes with underprivileged children in a free-to-join sports league. It still exists today. I don't know if I am right, but I still have high regard of Malcolm as a person and jmho.

Just another side note that I am not sure if anyone was aware of, but last season at the finale when they took a vote to see if Denise would have won if Malcolm was there with her and the vote turned out to show she still would have won. Come to find out it was a prank by Carter, Penner, and Pete who figured that question was going to be asked and said that they were going to lie and not raise their hands when asked that question by Jeff. It was to pull a prank on Jeff Probst as Jeff was just about positive that Malcolm would have won if Denise and Malcolm had been there at the end. They told Malcolm ahead of time what they were doing and just wanted to mess with it. Malcolm asked the interviewer on the Red Carpet if he noticed that Malcolm turned around and was cracking up. He also went on to say that he is close friends with all of them including Lisa and talked to Denise almost daily.
    Shoepie likes this.

To the Point

The two people who posted immediately before you did comment on this. I do think those who like him will be more forgiving. I do like Malcolm, he was so not what I was expecting based on his answers on his bio during his first season. I am not surprised by his comment. I've known people who were really cool people to be around and people I really liked, but not ones I would want my daughter to get mixed up with. Quite frankly, his likeability is probably why he is able to be an accomplished liar with woman. I hope that he will outgrow this as he matures and seeks more permanent/lasting relationships in his life, but he is young and it would seem this is not what he seeks at this point.

+ Reply to Thread