+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Just read a review that panned it, and mostly blaming the writing since the actors are all better than competent.
    I watched and I must admit to a few chuckles...which is more than most usually get. I will give it a couple more weeks and see how it goes then.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I watched and I must admit to a few chuckles...which is more than most usually get. I will give it a couple more weeks and see how it goes then.
    I read it was doing well.I am not a fan of comedy, this I like
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I just watched a preview ... and I can't get past Margo Martindale as a KGB handler on "The Americans" ... and now as a sort of crude Mother to Will Arnett.

I hope John's writing will improve it some.
    TV shows have a team of writers. Cochran is one of many who add to a script.

I am happy to see he has this job.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

I really enjoyed I and was ROTFLMAO but my mom hated it and complained the entire time watching it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace76 View Post
    I really enjoyed I and was ROTFLMAO but my mom hated it and complained the entire time watching it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    I liked it.

FORT Fogey

I have seen 2 episodes now and I took it off my DVR. I hope this leads to better jobs for John. Shawn Saves the World is the only new comedy that shows promise from what I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have seen 2 episodes now and I took it off my DVR. I hope this leads to better jobs for John. Shawn Saves the World is the only new comedy that shows promise from what I have seen.
    The 2nd episode was not as good as the first for me. I found myself disliking Margo Martindale's character whereas I did like her in the first episode. I'll give it a few more episodes to see where it goes.

I agree about Sean Saves the Day. I wasn't expecting a lot, thought it would just be more same old, same old Sean, but it's quite a different character. Linda Lavin is wonderful, as expected, and the actor playing the boss is quite funny, too. This one may become a must watch for me.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I thought the Pilot episode of The Millers was very very funny - the second was still humorous but not so much IMO. As much as I love Margo Martindale (and Lord knows I do!) I hope her character isn't just one dimensional. The woman's got so much to offer but that second episode had me worried the character would be painted into a "one note Nelly". Kudos to John Cochrane for getting the gig as part of the writing staff
    Shoepie likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

This is a recent interview Cochran did. It's long, but I think worth watching. They talk a bit about The Millers, and touch pretty much everything there is to talk about Survivor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA9DZ6j5rQ

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    This is a recent interview Cochran did. It's long, but I think worth watching. They talk a bit about The Millers, and touch pretty much everything there is to talk about Survivor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PA9DZ6j5rQ
    Thanks for the link. I love listening to Cochran speak.
    kev89 likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

+ Reply to Thread