+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    The way I see it, Cochran has earned winning the title of sole survivor, but Malcolm has earned the title of fan favorite. Just my opinion though.
    My fear is Cochran won't WIN the title though. And then, he doesn't get anything. Frankly, though both brought a lot to this season of Survivor... it wouldn't be the same without the Cochran observer comments. (Plus, he did win more individual immunities than Malcolm!)

I'd vote Cochran just in case he doesn't win, and if he does, well, he deserves both.
    RBmumsie and Shoepie like this.

I like both Malcolm and Cochran. Two very different people, two very different players. Liking one doesn't negate liking the other.

And as far as I'm concerned, Malcolm's ouster of Phillip would be enough to make me like him this season, even if he had never played before.
    holly71, Lil Bit, Brooks and 2 others like this.
    Valar Morghulis

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Not this lady, Cochran is my boy. I will vote for him and hope he wins, too. I am old enough to be their mother so sex appeal doesn't enter the equasion for me when it comes to Malcom's looks. That said, as I have mentioned before, Cochran's love life is about to take a huge leap! His brain is far more attractive than most others who have played this game.
    Hey, I have peers with grandkids their age, but I can still appreciate Malcolm's looks! And Cochran's brains!
    Lil Bit, mesachick and ilja like this.

Well heck .... I'm voting for Phillip as Fan Fave!
    captain and jucamer like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Well heck .... I'm voting for Phillip as Fan Fave!
    The greatest words said on this forum, ever.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

I wonder if Cochran is the one that goes down next. I do hope not, but I am voting for him as FF and if he wins, he can have it all
    jucamer likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

After this week, I think Cochran just sealed the win.
    Shoepie, KatesMom and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I agree. As much as Dawn has had to reveal information on other people, I don't think she has it in her to turn on her strongest alliance mate. And it will take Dawn to do it, unless Erik, Sherri, and Eddie get it together and rally against Cochran. That would be amazing to see, though unlikely. If Erik could pull that off... wow, he would need to be the one to do it though... I can't see Sherri or Eddie coming up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I agree. As much as Dawn has had to reveal information on other people, I don't think she has it in her to turn on her strongest alliance mate. And it will take Dawn to do it, unless Erik, Sherri, and Eddie get it together and rally against Cochran. That would be amazing to see, though unlikely. If Erik could pull that off... wow, he would need to be the one to do it though... I can't see Sherri or Eddie coming up with that.
    Sherri maybe, Eddie- nope
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I kind of wish Sherri would lead a revolt and remove Cochran. Eddie would vote and Erik has to be very angry and could be turned, I think.

They should try it!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread