+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Cochran - Caramoan (Favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Why? Not disagreeing--just didn't follow your logic...
    (Re how I was hoping that Sherri & Cochran would form and alliance, but now I think it would be a very bad idea)

When Sherri was running the other tribe, she came across as smart and in control. Now that they've merged, I don't know if she's getting tired or what, but she strikes me more as dead weight - her challenge performance has been poor and she seems to think she's in control, when she isn't. I think Cochran is better off sticking with the rest of the Stealth alliance.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ah, I see... Of course maybe she thinks she's in control because she has a secret alliance with someone....like Cochran! Don't know why they wouldn't show us that though...unless the peanut butter finger was a hint! I hope she gets some food now that they have more rice and beans thanks to Andrea. And if they have some challenges that aren't all upper body strength (that last one, come on!) we'll see how she does. She doesn't want to attract attention and have them get her out before Reynold and Eddie.

Cochran is aligned most closely with Dawn. After that, I don't really know. He's savvy enough that he will take out Andrea when the time is right, as I am sure he sees her as a threat. Not sure if he sees Dawn that way. He recognized last episode that Dawn is taking a lot of the heat for the evictions, so he might rightly judge that the jury will hate her and won't award her the money if they make it to the F2. If Dawn was smart she would take him out. Nobody, that we've seen, is mad at Cochran right now.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I'd like to see Cochran go on an individual immunity challenge run. lol

What is an individual immunity challenge run?
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Winning multiple sequential individual immunity challenges, keeping you safe from elimination. I'm with spockwhat. I love Cochran, and want to see him go all the way!
    Jexter and spockwhat like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, he's already got a start at it! The next one seems to be a balance one---women usually win those, but maybe Cochran is a skinny enough male he could do it.

If people are blaming Dawn for their eviction she might be dangerous to take to F3---she could argue that she was in charge (and flatter them all about what big threats they were to take the sting out of it), and deserves the win.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Winning multiple sequential individual immunity challenges, keeping you safe from elimination. I'm with spockwhat. I love Cochran, and want to see him go all the way!
    Now that Malcolm is out, I would love for Cochran to go all the way too!!!!
    mesachick likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Now that Malcolm is out, I would love for Cochran to go all the way too!!!!
    Me too...out of the rest of them left...Cochran is the one I would most like to see win

One of the threads indicated that Malcolm and Cochran are apparently pretty good friends. I hope that did not come about based on time spent together at Ponderosa. (In other words, I hope Cochran isn't booted before F3.)
    ilja likes this.

+ Reply to Thread